All my tests

View previous replies…
again im not im crippled from it, i cant even walk without a quad cane an then only a few feet
GRIMDamn so it's more serious then people are saying around here.
These tough city folk do not know what's coming yet.
Some go into stores and I here them yelling at other people about mask are not law enforced.

Juicedmuscles.us
Orders@juicedmuscles.us

Damn so it's more serious then people are saying around here.
These tough city folk do not know what's coming yet.
Some go into stores and I here them yelling at other people about mask are not law enforced.

Juicedmuscles.us
Orders@juicedmuscles.us
jolter604well it effected my previous stroke damage
some get it an its nothing
others die
during the virus itself my worst was waking up gasping for air i couldnt breath it hurt so bad

well it effected my previous stroke damage
some get it an its nothing
others die
during the virus itself my worst was waking up gasping for air i couldnt breath it hurt so bad
GRIMMan after I read this I have been a lot more cautious.
I started taking hand sanitizer in my car and I make my kid stay with me instead of letting her pick stuff up at the store.
And next week she goes back to school.
I am gonna pray hard for safety.

Juicedmuscles.us
Orders@juicedmuscles.us

It hits people different . Some people get mild symptoms and some get it real bad

It hits people different . Some people get mild symptoms and some get it real bad
Torres
So true. You just don’t know if you are gonna be that person who gets it really bad.

My dad was really bad and hospitalized with covid last month. My mom tested positive the next week and had no symptoms. Both are 72 and made a full recovery.

Wishing you well grim. Hope you made a speedy recovery.

i don't want to get the thing. too many unknowns and possible long-term damage. i'm glad i'm out of work so i can lay low for awhile.

@jolter604 My son was going to school, but it was getting bad here in my town, that they started the Virtual thing until January 19th.
But just school her into knowing what she needs to do. Keep on the mask, clean her hands , stay 6ft from people, don’t touch her mouth or face without cleaning her hands .
My son has 3 masks , his own bottle of hand sanitizer, I carry wipes in my car always, just have to be informed and pray we and they stay safe !!!

This my actual mri results no new strokes but still not great

Neuroimaging:
Mr Brain W/o & W Cont
Result Date: 11/27/2020
Impression 1. No acute infarct or other acute abnormality. 2. Chronic ischemic disease within the left aspect of the pons and the middle cerebellar peduncles with Wallerian degeneration and progressed posterior fossa brain volume loss since the 2012 study. Redemonstrated abnormal appearance of the vertebrobasilar flow voids consistent with slow flow or occlusion. The MRI technique does not optimally evaluate the current status of the vasculature. 3. New but chronic appearing left occipital lobe infarct just superior to the occipital pole. An adjacent area of encephalomalacia and hemosiderin staining along the mesial aspect of the left occipital lobe appears unchanged.

Positive thoughts coming your way G ! Hopefully you'll feel better soon.

Well now that you know what the MRI shows, it's time for you to rest up, get your strength up, and get back in the game when you're ready.
It'll happen, just takes time , but you will be back bro !!!

Well now that you know what the MRI shows, it's time for you to rest up, get your strength up, and get back in the game when you're ready.
It'll happen, just takes time , but you will be back bro !!!
Torresim getting worse cant even get to my car with 4 point cane

im getting worse cant even get to my car with 4 point cane
GRIMBro , just stay home and rest. Get your strength up.
Do you think you have to be admitted to the Hospital?

Bro , just stay home and rest. Get your strength up.
Do you think you have to be admitted to the Hospital?
TorresIts not strength like that its spasms nuro damage
They trying to keep me out of hospital because covid

Yes @Ricnixon , some people get serious effects and some Nada. But who knows what the long term after effects are even if you have no symptoms.
Man, all I know is that what comes will come. We just have to take the most precautions we can and keep moving forward. Tomorrow is not always promised to us, so we have to enjoy every day regardless.
This will end and I believe we will be stronger!!
Keep the good fight @GRIM !!!
Slowly but surely we’ll get thru this BS

still unable to even leave my place, cant believe ive been out of gym so long.
gains vanishing and getting fat

still unable to even leave my place, cant believe ive been out of gym so long.
gains vanishing and getting fat
GRIMMan
Sorry to hear that Grim.
You will bounce back bigger and stronger.
My good friend just checked on to the hospital.
Couldn't walk or breathe.
I hate this situation with a passion.

Hope you recover soon.

Juicedmuscles.us
Orders@juicedmuscles.us

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.