Anadrol; a love story

Those abombs were the Anadrolics....only overseas Im afraid....and those fuckers are STRONG. And expensive, bottle of 100 is like 165 bucks....I got some for personal.....Ive been told, Im a drolaholic.

I love that shit, I will be carrying drol soon! And it is top quality .....now If I can just keep my hands offo of it! lol....

My next run Im thinking 50-75mg VAR with 50-75mg Drol...Test 1g week, Deca 300mg week.......I am a bodybuilder so my doses get alittle high

I have actually heard this!!! Someone told me you had some potent ones! Im still waiting on my raws

I can vouch for what i tried of AY has been very good

bhcolex50x said:
Rock, would that combo be safe?
bhcolex50xI don't see why not. If drol isn't liver toxic at proper dose and interval then why not. Unless there's something I'm missing. Now for me, droll makes me moody and MTR makes me aggressive so it could be dangerous for unsuspecting office doors. LOL.

Good write up JDB3!! Drol plus DBOL is amazing pre workout too, just got off 4 week run a few weeks ago and was very pleased.

We think alike JDB. I love anadrol also. I dont think i have found a hormone YET that i like better. Thanks for this post brother.

GoPro said:
We think alike JDB. I love anadrol also. I dont think i have found a hormone YET that i like better. Thanks for this post brother.
GoPro
Listen homie, u want real drol, get the Anapolon from 24hrep sponsor here. He is out of stock right now, but when he has them, grab them.

I read an article in MD that talked about the only thing to used was NOLVADEX with ANADROL, I was actually gonna find it and post it, talked about the reasons and all.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.