Anadrol and Women

And yet another from Brian Hildebrand...........

anadrol is not the devil so many people "claim" it is. women can use it, but its like racing a car. there is a learning curve. you don't take someone who is used to driving a mini van and put them in a top fuel dragster for better grocery getting times.

anadrol like nearly EVERY hormone out there has the ability to temporarily cause increased stress to the liver, and nearly every time, cessation of the drug can return those to normative values. however... the way I train also causes liver stress and will elevate my liver and cardiac markers.

so take into account, you are using an exogenic compound to increase the bodies normative ability, and yes, it will cause stress. recreational drugs do it, vitamins can even do it to some degree in varying ways.

is anadrol safe for women? as a GENERAL rule, I believe it is. however, using it in a controlled and calculated manner, like any other drug, should be of utmost priority. moving outside those parameters are what sets women up for the unwanted side effects.

and find me one study that says anadrol causes cancer? there are several old studies but they were with patients who had underlying disease processes (HIV/AIDS, Immune suppression, etc) and can hardly validate the potential.

F.I.S.T. said:
Here's the post from IPL I was talking about on her personal experience and use with it............

Anadrol for women~

Women can have nice results from anadrol as well. Usually taken in a dosage range of 25-30mgs. More experienced AAS users can combine it with Test Prop, for even more dramatic effects. Also stacks well with Primo, EQ or NPP. Although keep in mind more is not always better when it comes to AAS use.

I would always recommend choosing one AAS and seeing just what type of gains and results you achieve from its use. Then if you chose to stack, combine AAS's you;ve used previously and know how your body will respond, again I would keep the attitude of less is more.

Usually cycles are only for 6 weeks on the anadrol, just to keep things on the safe side, keeping sides to a minimum, as well as protecting the liver.
Its intake can cause many considerable side effects. Since it is I 7-alpha alkylated it is very liver-toxic. Most users can expect certain pathological changes in their liver values after approximately one week. An increase in liver values of both the enzymes GOT and GPT also called transaminases, often cannot be avoided. Elevated GOT and GPT values are indications of hepatitis, i.e. a liver infection. Those who discontinue oxymetholone will usually show normal values within two months. Longer intake and/or higher doses can cause a yellow discoloration of fingernails, eyes, or skin 0aundice). This is because oxymetholone induces an increase of biliburin in the liver, producing a bile pigment which causes the yellow discoloring of the skin. The liver enzyme gamma-GT also reacts sensitively to the oxymetholone, causing it to elevate. If high dosages of Anadrol 50 are taken over a long period, there is an increased risk that the de-scribed liver changes could end up damaging the liver. During the intake of Anadrol 50, the liver values, GOT, GPT, bilirubin, gamma--GT and alkaline phosphatase (AP), as well as the LDH/HBDH quotient, should always be checked by a competent physician. Anadrol 50 (representing all oxymetholone-containing steroid products) is the only anabolic/androgenic steroid which was linked with liver cancer.

So its a really strong AAS that should be taken with care, and total body awareness.

But you can make some really dramatic gains in very short periods of time, which is a big plus for most who chose to use this. Like any AAS some are more prone to sides than others, I've seen women who swear by this AAS and Have a total love affair with it, having no problems what so ever!!

With any AAS remember that time on equals time off!! Keep it safe!

Stay Strong~~!!!

IPL
F.I.S.T.
Ipl was proven to be a fake among other things. nothing she says is credible and quoting her makes you lose some credibility.....c'mon fist you've been around long enough, you know the deal with ipl

bender said:
Ipl was proven to be a fake among other things. nothing she says is credible and quoting her makes you lose some credibility.....c'mon fist you've been around long enough, you know the deal with ipl
bender

I guess its my old ass memory but I honestly have no recollection of her being proven to be a fake.Fake in what way though? Could be right,but I cant remember it at all.

Anyway,her's is just another of many's posts on their experiences with Drol.So whether she was proven to be a fake or not,her's is the opinion of many that ive quoted here as well as so many others,including those I have dealt with personally.

The true test for anyone is to try it out for yourself and see how it goes.Orals especially are less of a problem as if too bad a negative side should appear,ceasing their use will have you back to normal in a day or so nothing to lose.

tunaman7 said:
You have been Bendered! BAM!
tunaman7

LMAO.Oh no,not bendered.

Guys it all comes down to experience.Either you have it and no firsthand or you go by those that do and then try it.Nothing else matters.All the bro-science and anecdotal theories of how "bad" something is without ever trying for your self means nothing.When enough well known and reputable people state something,its worth listening to.

All the reading on something is nice but pales in comparison to firsthand experience.Men of course cant accurately state what it will do to a women without going by what a woman states it does to and for her.PERIOD.So unless you have that experience with a woman,you can't make an educated statement about it.

Ive always been one to do as much research on any given subject as I can and form an opinion based on that research as to whether or not to try something out.Then if and when I do,I can state fom my personal experience how it works,which has no relevance on whether or not another will get the same reaction.Its all an individual thing.

tunaman7 said:
You have been Bendered! BAM!
tunaman7
What is that supposed to mean? If it means getting called out on posting bull shit, then yes I'll do that every time.

Are you upset because I called you out on your post about how anadrol will make woman turn into men?

Lol...nothing more manly than a thread fight. Man...you have your opinion and I have mine. My opinion got expressed in the form of a joke and yours in the form of an unsolicited lecture. You know how I feel and you know how you feel. I'm done with this topic.

Is everyone here running Tren or is everyone's AI bunk? What is it?

tunaman7 said:
Lol...nothing more manly than a thread fight. Man...you have your opinion and I have mine. My opinion got expressed in the form of a joke and yours in the form of an unsolicited lecture. You know how I feel and you know how you feel. I'm done with this topic.
tunaman7
clearly you werent done with it because you decided to make a dumb little comment that didnt need to be made. and my "lecture" wasnt unsolicited, it was said to counter the misinformation you put out there

Calm down guys.Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and beliefs.Doesn't mean we cant be civil and get along.

misterB said:
well remember like it said this drug was invented to give to women and children with anemia , so if we knew a safe protocol id see if my GF wanted to try it, before I eat all the pharma anadrol
misterB
No Adrol for chicks Mister B... She may grow a dick bigger than your :-\... proceed with caution. My .02

Most pharms are created for one purpose and are use to serve another... for the ladies... a little winny, a very little test, var and EQ.

Important to remember one females post of her experience isn't scientific. She could be altering the truth, speaking conjecture, out right lying, with holding info... any number of issues. Best to stay with the tried and true. IMHO

MattyIce said:
No Adrol for chicks Mister B... She may grow a dick bigger than your :-\... proceed with caution. My .02

Most pharms are created for one purpose and are use to serve another... for the ladies... a little winny, a very little test, var and EQ.
MattyIce
My wife has ran anadrol with great results and hardly Any virilization. I also know a figure competitor pretty well who loves superdrol and she's still very feminine and good looking.

bender said:
My wife has ran anadrol with great results and hardly Any virilization. I also know a figure competitor pretty well who loves superdrol and she's still very feminine and good looking.
bender
Maybe its safe... IDK... I'd not want to see my ol lady sprout a bean down there if you know what I mean. :-\

were talking about up to 25 mg a day, not more. look at the medical use its given at lots higher doses .. my real problem with it is the results go away fast as they came typically, it just makes you a monster in strength

misterB said:
were talking about up to 25 mg a day, not more. look at the medical use its given at lots higher doses .. my real problem with it is the results go away fast as they came typically, it just makes you a monster in strength
misterB.....Yea, and that's the real issue. Why take something that only helps you when you're on it. That means all the gains are worthless, all the Personal Records and 1Rm you do while on it are worthless and all the results are worthless. My cycles are specifically designed for goals in mind, to reach those goals and then be able to sustain the results.

TSizemore said:
.....Yea, and that's the real issue. Why take something that only helps you when you're on it. That means all the gains are worthless, all the Personal Records and 1Rm you do while on it are worthless and all the results are worthless. My cycles are specifically designed for goals in mind, to reach those goals and then be able to sustain the results.
TSizemore

Cant agree with that at all.I LOVE drol and don't think for a second that the results ive attained from them are worthless bro.Same as with any AAS.Its how you use them WITH your training and more so,diet that determines how much of those results you make and keep.No different with a woman.

Also,the question by some here is to its safety which has been proven time and time again by countless woman that if taken PROPERLY,drol is just as safe,if not more so ,than many other AAS's taken by women.Theories and bor-science as to a woman turning into a man by using drol is cute and makes great board talk but is completely baseless by anyone that has firsthand experience with a woman utilizing it,as described by the many women ive quoted on their use and by bender's experience from his own wife.

TSizemore said:
.....Yea, and that's the real issue. Why take something that only helps you when you're on it. That means all the gains are worthless, all the Personal Records and 1Rm you do while on it are worthless and all the results are worthless. My cycles are specifically designed for goals in mind, to reach those goals and then be able to sustain the results.
TSizemore
yeah i disagree with this. i still keep size and some strength after im done with drol and my wife kept a lot of her gains as well. everyone is different though

i used it this year with good results and kept everything, i remember when I was a kid of 25 and i did it the come down was crazy, was benching 405 and lost all my strenght it was mentally crushing, now im conservative, know how to eat and train better so i use it and don't gain a ton but don't lose either . it also makes me feel good.. got 28 more tabs so now im thinking about supperwalabys 300 tabs for sale

TSizemore said:
TSizemoreLol....You and Bender both misunderstood my post....I guess I didn't articulate my thoughts properly. My point wasn't so much Drol specifically, but a reply to misterb's post that he lost all his gains. My point was based on that thought...regardless of whether it's a massive Test cycle or only a Drol cycle. If you take Compound A, and you become a monster on it but lose all your strength and gains as soon as you come off, then the whole experience is worthless because it's not sustainable. Who is going to walk around the gym and say "My Bench is 405, but only when I'm on this or that"! Make sense?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.