Anadrol and Women

TSizemore said:
Lol....You and Bender both misunderstood my post....I guess I didn't articulate my thoughts properly. My point wasn't so much Drol specifically, but a reply to misterb's post that he lost all his gains. My point was based on that thought...regardless of whether it's a massive Test cycle or only a Drol cycle. If you take Compound A, and you become a monster on it but lose all your strength and gains as soon as you come off, then the whole experience is worthless because it's not sustainable. Who is going to walk around the gym and say "My Bench is 405, but only when I'm on this or that"! Make sense?
TSizemore
I completely agree with this brother.But as I stated,thats where "SMART" training and dieting comes into play.The real problem is too many people,especially today,think all you need to do is take a shit load of AAS and you become a monster and think so very little on everything else that needs to change while cycling and more importantly,for those times when you're not cycling. Hard as it is for them to accept,theres a shit load more to this game than popping pills and pinning.

But that leads us back to the guys who are scared to death of ever coming off gear.You and I both know there are more of those than the other.More guys walking around their entire lives "ON" because they're scared to death of turning into the nerd they are.LMAO.So for them,they don't have to worry about taking massive cycles and losing all their strength when they stop taking AAS,because they NEVER come off!! LMFAO.

Agreed!! I think everyone here knows where I stand..... Diet, Training, and THEN gear is the order of importance in any cycle!! That's why EVERY cycle should be for a specific purpose. Either weight gain, strength gain, cutting, tightening, or whatever....but, purposeful!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.