aromasin for 16 years old

Well in will increase test because less is being converted but more importantly the negative feedback with estrogens is decreased thus increasing natural output

Great answers Rock, Morrey and Bros!
Thank you!

will the administration of aromasin and/or nolva eventually lead to a decrease in the natural signaling factors that cause LH release and other natural test raising/releasing abilities, and thereby eventually limiting/lowering his natural test production?

or will his natural test signaling factors continue permanently unaffected?

RockShawn said:
same study on Nolvadex (Tamoxifen):

Abstract

The administration of tamoxifen, 20 mg/day for 10 days, to normal males produced a moderate increase in luteinizing hormone (LH), follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH), testosterone, and estradiol levels, comparable to the effect of 150 mg of clomiphene citrate (Clomid). However, whereas Clomid produced a decrease in the LH response to LH-releasing hormone (LHRH), no such effect was seen after the administration of tamoxifen. In fact, prolonged treatment (6 weeks) with tamoxifen significantly increased the LH response to LHRL. Treatment of patients with "idiopathic" oligospermia for 6 to 9 months resulted in a significant increase in gonadotropin, testosterone, and estradiol levels. A significant increase in sperm density was observed only in subjects with oligospermia below 20 X 10(6)/ml and normal basal FSH levels. When basal FSH levels were increased or oligospermia was moderate (greater than 20 X 10(6)/ml); no effect on sperm density was seen. As sperm density increased, FSH levels decreased, suggesting an inhibin effect. Sperm motility was not improved by tamoxifen treatment. In five boys with delayed puberty, tamoxifen treatment appeared to activate the pituitary-gonadal axis and pubertal development.

PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
RockShawn
Great article,I had to steal it and post it a couple other places.The one about aromasin too.

Anonymous said:
Great answers Rock, Morrey and Bros!
Thank you!

will the administration of aromasin and/or nolva eventually lead to a decrease in the natural signaling factors that cause LH release and other natural test raising/releasing abilities, and thereby eventually limiting/lowering his natural test production?

or will his natural test signaling factors continue permanently unaffected?
Anonymous
I see no reason the believe use of Aromasin or Nolva would impact HPTA function or feed back while you are defeating homeostasis you're not creating a negative feedback loop or other means of suppression or increase for that matter

Can't believe this thread is still going.... Don't give the kid anything. IF he has a problem, take him to a doctor. I started steroids about 30, at least if I fuck myself up its my own choice, I'm an adult l know the risks. If i get sick from an infection, destroy my liver or kidneys, or wake up tomorrow with a horn that grew out of my head.... i have know one to blame but myself. Fuck up your teenage son and there's know one to blame but you. Your kid trusts you to do whats best for him and giving him ugl drugs that he doesn't need is not what's best. Just because you want him to be something that he's not, doesn't mean you should just drug him up

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.