Back on and blowing the fuck up!

Tell so i can fuck him up

Anyways where you been bro?

I thought you got lost in the hood

Yeah, who's crazy mofo huh? Where's this jabronie at 😡

lol GF

You better start posting man you only got 25 post. it's almost 6 months since you joined

Hanzo said:
crazerico said:
lol GF

You better start posting man you only got 25 post. it's almost 6 months since you joined
crazerico
Yeah, he's got post whores like me and rico waaayyy ahead of him.lol.

damn post whore. lol i just wanted another post. I want to be a hero member already 😉

morrey said:
Hanzo said:
crazerico said:
lol GF

crazerico
Yeah, he's got post whores like me and rico waaayyy ahead of him.lol.

damn post whore. lol i just wanted another post. I want to be a hero member already 😉

Hah! Good luck with that! Btw, I hope to achieve superhero member status soon.lol.

Oh crap, that makes 666 posts, bad omen. I better go make another post real quick like! 8)

Ya sorry just got caught up in the grind ! Been working a lot !

I would watch what you say about that guy I hear he has roid rage!

Just been working out there, and I need a break so I'm going to go spend a couple wicked nights In sin city

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.