Back on and blowing the fuck up!

Man had a good day at the gym, the only thing I like more than hitting it harder than anyone els, is catching all the women looking at me! Lol

Hypertrophy said:
Man had a good day at the gym, the only thing I like more than hitting it harder than anyone els, is catching all the women looking at me! Lol
Hypertrophythose were femmy guys!

In Salt Lake City for out door retailer! Can't wait to get back to Denver ! Found a gym still hard at it! I'm going to start cutting when I get home , time to pull the sixpack back out!

Hypertrophy said:
In Salt Lake City for out door retailer! Can't wait to get back to Denver ! Found a gym still hard at it! I'm going to start cutting when I get home , time to pull the sixpack back out!
Hypertrophygot it for you

[attachment deleted by admin]

Ya this will be my fifth time this year! I do install and dismantle for the trade shows! Magic and shot show are there so I guess I will be too!

I work out everywhere I go! Vegas is a rough city to hit the gym in! I get sidetracked easily,I go there to party and since my work flew me there I do my job to! I have a good friend out there and we go to the gym in other cities so I'm sure since my boy lives there he will drag my ass to the gym!

Just got my old job back with a rase nice , my boss wants to be a beast like me so back to the program!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.