Back on and blowing the fuck up!

So I'm back up to 200 lbs! Hoping to get back to around 220 shredded! It's looking good right now!

Hay has anyone had this happen I pinned the other day and it felt like I hit a nerve and I kept injecting. Now every day since if I stress that mussel it burns like a motherfucker?

Did you draw blood in the pin, when aspirating, or did blood come out? You might've nicked a vein. Usually a nerve hurts when injecting, and right after. What compound did you inject?

It was my quads you are probably right because I didn't aspirate and I got a cough that hurt my lungs so bad I thought I might get sick! Thanks for your help!

Oh ya I was test & teen! I think, could have been dbol

Ya it sucks it is painful to breath, that I have had be for so I know that one but damn this pain in my quad keeps coming back at Radom times what is this?

P.S. if you love tren cough you my friend are a true glutton for punishment !;-)

Hypertrophy said:
Ya it sucks it is painful to breath, that I have had be for so I know that one but damn this pain in my quad keeps coming back at Radom times what is this?
HypertrophyI can't imagine why you'll be having that kin of pain this far out from a pin. There are no main arteries that run on the outside so it almost has to be a nerve that's pissed at you.

RockShawn said:
Hypertrophy said:
HypertrophyI can't imagine why you'll be having that kin of pain this far out from a pin. There are no main arteries that run on the outside so it almost has to be a nerve that's pissed at you.

Yeah, quad is full of nerve endings, close to the surface also.

Hanzo said:
RockShawn said:
Hypertrophy said:

Yeah, quad is full of nerve endings, close to the surface also.
Huh?.....What have you done now?

I have not had the pain recently, so what ever I was sucked but at least it got better! Life has been a bit heck tick thees last couple weeks! Separating from the old lady so have not had much time for anything but work and packing!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.