Blood thickness

Shit I don't know lol. Jshredz got me thinking I may need a regular aspirin before bed like he does. I may just do 4000mG of fish oil a day with a regular aspirin

Yesh man...shouldn't take that long. I pump a pint in just over 3 min.

Daredevil I'm sorry bro, I can't be of much help man. I never had that issue so I can't say do anything specifically for thinning out blood.
I can however say that, I from time to time live off of ibuprofen. It's a bad habit I got from my mom. I take that shit for everything .
You could look into blood thinners/anti coagulants. ... I'm sure there is something out there.
My go to is, safemeds4all.com
I've always had great transactions with them.

I started doing the regular aspirin religiously ever since I started to cycle and cruise. Before that Sometimes I would take half depending on the compounds or dose I'm taking.
Old school bodybuilder told me to take an aspirin every night and it stuck with me. The only days I don't take it is if I took ibuprofen which I take one in awhile on the days I do my triceps.

we know injections that exceed 150 mg of test suppress Hepcidin and that signals the bone marrow to produce red blood cells and that creates a situation called secondary Polycythemia. id imagine this is whats going on based on your Hematocrit and hemoglobin levels

You may have polycythemia vera. Having thick blood (high red blood cells is not good) You can have trouble with blood clot or stroke or heart attack. This is serious shit.
And only being able to donate a pint of blood every 2 months may not be enough to bring it down.
I suggest seeing your primary Dr. And see if he recommends you to go to a Hematologist..

^^^^was that meant for me? I will have to ask is that runs in my family. Nevertheless going to pop my cherry and donate Saturday.

krustus said:
We're you dehydrated? ..
krustus
This was the first thing that popped into my head.

So your on gear, your growing, you needing more water to grow, so to you you may be drinking enough but in actuality you might not. If your not peeing every 30min to 1 hour, your probably not.

Daredevil said:
What I'm thinking of doing is taking 2 baby aspirins a day and raising my fish oil to 5000mG a day
DaredevilJust watch that you don't thin too much...bleeds even worse than clots

For you guys self medicating, how will you know what your doing is therapeutic or even helping? If your really concerned just get some labs drawn instead running circles trying to catch your tail. Even doctors before making Dx will make sure to do these simple diagnostic test before anything meds or therapy is given. Be smart.

Also very important markers like platlets, clotting factors (pt, ptt) which need to be considered beside H/H if blood clots is your concern.

And as already mentioned hydration is key. Hemodynamics. More water equals thinner blood and less concentration of H/H, RBC, WBC, PLTs.

sityslicker1 said:
For you guys self medicating, how will you know what your doing is therapeutic or even helping? If your really concerned just get some labs drawn instead running circles trying to catch your tail. Even doctors before making Dx will make sure to do these simple diagnostic test before anything meds or therapy is given. Be smart.

Also very important markers like platlets, clotting factors (pt, ptt) which need to be considered beside H/H if blood clots is your concern.

And as already mentioned hydration is key. Hemodynamics. More water equals thinner blood and less concentration of H/H, RBC, WBC, PLTs.
sityslicker1Great post

Well fellas. Will be donating for the first time cause of what DD is talking about. Hematocrit is high.

Hope I don't faint lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.