Blood thickness

I will let you know tomorrow brother. Saturday at about noon I will be going. On me way home I will hit you up lol. Thanks for asking man

Just did it bro!!! Wasn't shit to it!! Got a little faint simply cause it was my first time but wasn't painful at all

Never a reason to worry about donation. Usually they make you do whole blood your first donation, but niw you should be able to do double reds. Which will lower it more than whole blood, but donations are less frequent.

Mister B, I have to agree. My hgb and hct have not been increasing as rapidly from doing more frequent subq injections. Using primo IM and test subq has changed my thoughts on this method. More frequent, lower dose.

Good read here. I actually am concerned about my hemoglobin because I live in a small town that does not have a blood bank, Hence I cant donate blood. I take fish oil, niacin and try to stay hydrated but nonetheless I'm concerned about my numbers.

AK you can research self withdrawal and do it yourself with the assistance of a friend. All the supplies can be bought online.

I might check that out. I have a friend that is an RN but I don't know if I want to get her involved. Might be worth a try.. Thanks Bro

AKPro running the compounds in a normal cycle that we do, it's pretty much mandatory you do blood withdrawals bro. Eventually your blood will be too thick.

Here's an idea brother. 9 weeks ago I had a level of 16.5. The other day I donated blood and had a level of 19.1. That's just from test, Npp and proviron. 19.1 is extremely high. The norm for a male is up to 17.5

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.