Bringing solid members

J

JM750

Grim just recently put up a thread asking to bring solid members here. I am all for that, as I know this
helps out a lot when it comes to vendors coming in the door. (They want to deal with solid people)

This thread is to remind people that if you are bringing in members, PLEASE make sure they actually have a clue to AAS. The staff has already said that they wont ban a member who is "Green."
I personally do not like seeing dumb threads posted from people who dont have a clue.

I would like to think that this place is a place that is not easy to get into, and you have sort of say "paid your dues" in the AAS world.
So please bring guys that actually have a clue. Not people that are running 15 different compounds and have never did a cycle in their life. There are plenty of places for them on the internet!

Thank you jm750. I can't stand sifting through threads and reading dumb shit. Exactly why I like to call this place home and steer clear of the other forums. You don't even need experience but at least have common sense and have some security.

This place is a private board. Lets keep it that way. If enough shit heads (I like to call them) get in here, and the place will just end up like every other board. (dont think I'm not right, and good members will leave)
I dont want that to happen.

I have a friend exactly like you're describing and I haven't told him about EG. Know matter how much I've talked to him, he won't stop doing 4 week cycles of anadrol only. Hashtag dumb ass.

RockShawn said:
Noobs are fun JM 🙂
RockShawn
More like a novelty ...... however, if they keep posting as if they're not learning, then they are more of a nuisance, trying to be polite here. 😱

I know we need members to survive however I agree with JM big time. Some of the ones we've gotten recently really got to me with the posting threads that a sponsor hasn't gotten back to them in an hour etc.... I believe we need to screen for mature, and common sense minded members. Being green is one thing, acting stupid is another

I think the keyword here is quality members.
We all need to be responsible who we invite here cause is our own reputation on the line as well as the success of our board.
Yes some of the recent post have obviously been made by green or immature members. But this doesn't mean we shouldn't keep trying to grow our community because the future of this board depends on that.

Believe me if I invite someone here that I know, I want to make sure they deserve to be here. So it's up to all of us to maintain the quality of the new members coming in.

jshredz said:
I think the keyword here is quality members.
We all need to be responsible who we invite here cause is our own reputation on the line as well as the success of our board.
Yes some of the recent post have obviously been made by green or immature members. But this doesn't mean we shouldn't keep trying to grow our community because the future of this board depends on that.

Believe me if I invite someone here that I know I want to make sure they deserve to be here. So it's up to all of us to maintain the quality of the new members coming in.
jshredz
Exactly^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!

These recent noobs that we have didn't just show up on the door steps guys. All new members have to be invited so that means a few of you might want to be a little more selective in your new member request. I have been here for quite a while and have given only a few member request. Only because I want the best quality of members. So think twice when selecting someone for EG Glory.

slimpickings said:
Exactly^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^!!

These recent noobs that we have didn't just show up on the door steps guys. All new members have to be invited so that means a few of you might want to be a little more selective in your new member request. I have been here for quite a while and have given only a few member request. Only because I want the best quality of members. So think twice when selecting someone for EG Glory.
slimpickings
Shit I better see if I can pull down the add I put up on steriod.com..........................................................lol

Yes, I guess Quality Members is a good choice of words.
My point being here is that unless they break any forum rules, we are fucking stuck with them!

I agree with EVERY THING JM SAID. I dont want to see this board go down hill like BOP did.. If that happens then all of the QUALITY MEMBERS here will be gone..

4everstrong said:
I agree with EVERY THING JM SAID. I dont want to see this board go down hill like BOP did.. If that happens then all of the QUALITY MEMBERS here will be gone..
4everstrong
Problem is, there are not any good places to go. This is why it is IMPORTANT that the staff hears our cries....

JM750 said:
Problem is, there are not any good places to go. This is why it is IMPORTANT that the staff hears our cries....
JM750
Well admin is set in his ways. Its not looking good on multiple levels lately. Good guys dropping like flies.

Z82 said:
Well admin is set in his ways. Its not looking good on multiple levels lately. Good guys dropping like flies.
Z82
Huh? Who? The only person I've noticed who is MIA lately would be 9er.

Hanzo said:
Huh? Who? The only person I've noticed who is MIA lately would be 9er.
Hanzo
9er, blue edge, and when I look at old posts I see a lot of vets that no longer post here just a matter of time before more follow suit.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.