Bringing solid members

i am still green, but i learn a lot here and try not to be an idiot. i think you guys are doing a great job, fwiw.

We genuinely care about all of our members. We want to see you guys make your goals and accomplish your dreams. And we feel that in a way that we help facilitate that by allowing us to function as a big family. And we always protect family.

It is amazing how a single cockroache can get into here and stir shit up. I see grim as jerry springer. he doesnt ban right away he lets the drama unfold which I think is very educational and good comedy to watch. He is like the master holding the doggy bone in the air "i am going to dangle this in front of you until you stop".

RockShawn said:
We genuinely care about all of our members. We want to see you guys make your goals and accomplish your dreams. And we feel that in a way that we help facilitate that by allowing us to function as a big family. And we always protect family.
RockShawndamn straight.

a bit dysfunctional at times perhaps 😉

RockShawn said:
RockShawn THIS!!

RockShawn said:
RockShawn
I'm poor. I need free gear. Please help me make my goals and accomplish my dreams.

Too add.to this thread ... I been member of other forums... but here at EG I feel at home.. I chatted with a few members and am.grateful to be a part of this community.. thanks.Grim !

vrod2002 said:
Too add.to this thread ... I been member of other forums... but here at EG I feel at home.. I chatted with a few members and am.grateful to be a part of this community.. thanks.Grim !
vrod2002
you got karma for that one bro

vrod2002 said:
Thx !!! True.story.. this.place.doent.make.u.feel.out.of place.. good core group of guys...
vrod2002
for the most part then you have JM, he acts like he thinks my wife is hot cause deep down in side he secretly wants me..... Gotta watch that guy...........lmao

lith56bigguy said:
for the most part then you have JM, he acts like he thinks my wife is hot cause deep down in side he secretly wants me..... Gotta watch that guy...........lmao
lith56bigguy
I been watching... lmao...... hey I think your wife is.hot.too lol... shes.a.biker.chic.... karma.bro

lith56bigguy said:
then you should've known how to modify my sks lmao
lith56bigguy
I'm going to start study of my "Book of the SKS" right now sir.

Why couldn't you have asked me about an AK, or any single action/double action revolver or auto pistol? Or any hunting gun? Or any MBR? Or even an AR? Huh?!?! Huh?!?!

Which version of the SKS do you have, btw?

Hanzo said:
I'm going to start study of my "Book of the SKS" right now sir.

Why couldn't you have asked me about an AK, or any single action/double action revolver or auto pistol? Or any hunting gun? Or any MBR? Or even an AR? Huh?!?! Huh?!?!

Which version of the SKS do you have, btw?
Hanzo
chinese and your studies arn't necessary. I know I can pull on ya for general knowledge

I received an email from Lucky Gunner today. Ammo prices are still dropping, love it. .22 seems to be nonexistent though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.