Bringing solid members

It's true, I can actually think of a few well respected members that I liked that are long gone. However, most of them were gone way before this latest kerfuffle. I think that comes and goes.

I definitely agree with you about this particular dude tho, he's being a risk, at least. A pain in the ass, at best. I know what I would've done already, but I don't pay the bills and I respect the decisions of the admin, and he banned ME once! LOL!

Hanzo said:
It's true, I can actually think of a few well respected members that I liked that are long gone. However, most of them were gone way before this latest kerfuffle. I think that comes and goes.

I definitely agree with you about this particular dude tho, he's being a risk, at least. A pain in the ass, at best. I know what I would've done already, but I don't pay the bills and I respect the decisions of the admin, and he banned ME once! LOL!
Hanzo
Yup, pretty much boils down to that and I like being at eg so just let it go I guess.

Hanzo said:

Hanzo
Exactly. I don't wanna rock the boat to much. But he needs to re write the rules where it states if you are a pain in the ass, you are gone. I understand him about the security, but I got away from place that harbored fuck sticks for a reason…...

Z82 said:
9er, blue edge, and when I look at old posts I see a lot of vets that no longer post here just a matter of time before more follow suit.
Z82
Bro Guys come and go for all sorts of reasons. BlueEdge is Banned for a specific reason. When you email a moderator of a site and talk shit about how easy it is for "someone" to give LE their account info, You BAN them. That's a security risk. He was a complainer at best and trying to run a Sex toy biz but scammed me out of a 28 dollar product cause he didn't have the money to ship it, 30 days after I paid him for it. Come on, Him being gone saved a shit ton of the same stuff happening to other members and us as Staff having to try and straighten it out.

IDK what 9er is up to. He moved out on his girl, in a new situation and last thread I saw him on was a shit storm on multiple levels, not all his doing.

We can't ban guys for just being assholes or bitches. But we sure as hell can make threads and watch the drama unfold. LOL That was mostly a joke.

We are tasked here with keeping the peace, watching for security risks, and making sure we have reputable vendors for you guys to choose from. That means we try our best to screen on the front-side, but sometimes someone slips through the cracks.

Z82 said:
9er, blue edge, and when I look at old posts I see a lot of vets that no longer post here just a matter of time before more follow suit.
Z82uhhh 9er I talked to today actually. He moved and is busy looking for a job.
Blue left because he was not allowed to spam EG, I have an e-mail from him that states he was only here for a 2nd income stream.

Set in my ways? ummm I give the mods PLENTY of say, security however has ALWAYS been the main issue here.
Just because a member isn't banned 'yet' does not mean it's not being discussed, the member watched, or warned..

What 'ways' are so horrible?

I do not run EG for $$$, I am very active, I am not a hard ass enforcing rules, I'm seriously confused here...

Good points rock... Fair enough, my mouth is sealed on this issue from here out.

if there are issues I want to be aware of them, feel free to PM me or one of the mods.

I want EG to be like a 2nd home to all....Stress free as possible.

Hanzo said:
Then why was I banned??!! LOL!! I think my ban was more of a being put in the corner for time out. ;D
HanzoYou gave assholes a bad name 😛

GRIM said:
uhhh 9er I talked to today actually. He moved and is busy looking for a job.
Blue left because he was not allowed to spam EG, I have an e-mail from him that states he was only here for a 2nd income stream.

Set in my ways? ummm I give the mods PLENTY of say, security however has ALWAYS been the main issue here.
Just because a member isn't banned 'yet' does not mean it's not being discussed, the member watched, or warned..

What 'ways' are so horrible?

I do not run EG for $$$, I am very active, I am not a hard ass enforcing rules, I'm seriously confused here...
GRIM
I agree grim. Not trying to stir the pot in any way at all. You're hands down the best admin I've seen. I love this place and just want it to stay great. Speaking my mind is all and I may be out of line. Like I said my mouth is sealed about this subject.

Z82 said:
I agree grim. Not trying to stir the pot in any way at all. You're hands down the best admin I've seen. I love this place and just want it to stay great. Speaking my mind is all and I may be out of line. Like I said my mouth is sealed about this subject.
Z82no need man I want to know about issues 🙂

Guys...im sure Grim and the moderators arent getting rich doing this and considering the time they spend watching...monitoring...enforcing...securing servers that no one else would want to change places with them. I for one would like to thank them for an apparent thankless job.

tunaman7 said:
Guys...im sure Grim and the moderators arent getting rich doing this and considering the time they spend watching...monitoring...enforcing...securing servers that no one else would want to change places with them. I for one would like to thank them for an apparent thankless job.
tunaman7
They don't make a fucking dime. We all chip in and send money to the board to Grim for xmas, holy shit he didn't even get it right and he was upgrading servers, improving our security and making EG the best place to be.. You don't get any better than these 3 (Grim, Rock, and Tsize) They are simply the best....

lith56bigguy said:
They don't make a fucking dime. We all chip in and send money to the board to Grim for xmas, holy shit he didn't even get it right and he was upgrading servers, improving our security and making EG the best place to be.. You don't get any better than these 3 (Grim, Rock, and Tsize) They are simply the best....
lith56bigguy
what am I? Chopped Liver motherfucka! 🙂

JM750 said:
what am I? Chopped Liver motherfucka! 🙂
JM750
no you're the king of reacharounds. And I gave you enough of them lately... lmao I don't have feelings for you all of the time. Just some of the time JM lmao

lith56bigguy said:
no you're the king of reacharounds. And I gave you enough of them lately... lmao I don't have feelings for you all of the time. Just some of the time JM lmao
lith56bigguy
Tell Wifey I miss her dearly. 🙂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.