Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Bust at the boarder

GRIM

Administrator
Staff member
Mad Referrer
Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Wow... 66 WHOLE grams! They must be so proud of themselves..... Fuckers!

So the K-9 smelled the anabolics!? Cuz it says the dog alerted on something and that was the only thing found. Hmm

The question is was it the dog that alerted them! or something else. All raws from reputable suppliers are vacuum sealed. So were they tipped off was it the packaging the location the address these are things to think about.
I assume it was not sealed and maybe the dogs could smell it and he could have been on there radar

Last edited:
vaccuum seal wont stop dogs would it?

Are dogs being trained to sniff out anabolics? I had always wondered

Are dogs being trained to sniff out anabolics? I had always wondered
suraonyx23I could see a jacked up German Shepard sniffing around for AAS lol, but wouldn't it cause roid rage and the dog to lose his temper for no reason LMAO!!! Fear the AAS sniffing dog!!!

All that for a little bit of Winny and Tren? He would have been better off just ordering it hahaha

I'm betting the dogs hit on some recreational drugs that may have been in the car previously.

It depends on a couple of different factors. First consider the drug and the volume of drug there is. A small amount of water based probably wouldn't be an issue because it would take an appreciable amount to be detected once its dried. Oil based is a different story because the oil won't dry quickly. Food grade Oils (ie olive, grapeseed, etc) all have a distinct smell that can be easily detected by scent trained dogs.

You also have to be concerned about cross over odors. Dogs are trained to detect a certian oder, they are not trained to detect a specific substance. If there is something that smells close---ie olive oil as in FOOD, there is a risk that the dog may show subtle interest what they are smelling. (Yes, an ideally trained dog wouldnt' but lets be realistic, there are levels of drug dog just like there are levels of police officer).

Dogs are not fullproof, but their noses are one hell of a lot better than humans. They also can and do give false positive reads. If you are acting jumpy and the dog gives the slightest hint of a reaction, that may be enough to give the handler suspicion not because of the dog smelling something, but because of how you are acting. At that point, it doesn't matter. You react in any way they suspect and they are going to go after you.

Dogs are also trained to act off of false commands, in other words there might not be any drugs but the dog may act like there is if given a certain command. They do this shit to give a reason to check your shit out, gives them suspicion to search!!

Last edited:
Thor that makes perfect sense and sure as shit they do that. Police state for sure is a

That say to me. Leave the gear head alone lol we don’t hurt anyone .

Thor that makes perfect sense and sure as shit they do that. Police state for sure is a

That say to me. Leave the gear head alone lol we don’t hurt anyone .
tutelagroupYou said it brother, we are our own little family and just want to be left alone!!
Right on tut bro, we don't hurt anyone unless provoked, so they don't need to provoke us LOL...... 😉
It is true they do have signals and words that will set a dog off on you car, just to give them probable cause to search.
Just plain power tripping assholes!!!

You said it brother, we are our own little family and just want to be left alone!!
Right on tut bro, we don't hurt anyone unless provoked, so they don't need to provoke us LOL...... 😉
It is true they do have signals and words that will set a dog off on you car, just to give them probable cause to search.
Just plain power tripping assholes!!!
Thor

Some, not not all take particular job just to be a prick.
I do know more than a few good solid pd, tactical officers, sheriffs, homicide detectives and probation officer that have true ethics and honor to do the right rhink and they are the right people for this type of job. the other ones can you know... find something constructive to do

Last edited:
Some, not not all take particular job just to be a prick.
I do know more than a few good solid pd, tactical officers, sheriffs, homicide detectives and probation officer that have true ethics and honor to do the right rhink and they are the right people for this type of job. the other ones can you know... find something constructive to so
tutelagroup
This is true brother, was just speaking in general, my wives brother and sister are both on the Sheriffs dept.

I had one highway patrol officer pull me over on a back road, he was actually standing in the road when I came around the corner and waved me into a parking lot. He was in pretty good shape (lifted), I told him I was on my way to the gym to workout (Saturday morning), he let me know politely I was going 10 miles over the speed limit and let me off wit ha warning. This is the kicker and why I think they should mold every officer in my state after this guy, before we were done he was calling me brother and said, "brother have a nice day". That was the shit right there, this guy IMO was the perfect respectful officer and did his job correctly. That was 8 years ago and I still remember him in a good way, that is what a little respect will do for you and it goes along way!!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.