Current Cycle.

No never used an AI with 750mg

i hope some others chime in here as i don't consider myself a cycling guru by any means, but at 750mg a week with no AI you had high estro... maybe it never manifest itself as gyno at that time , but with that much test and even the 500mg you are running now ... you would have high estro. some people are more gyno prone than others so maybe you are less gyno prone and that's the reason you never had symptoms til now?

i would think with those levels of test an AI should be used regardless of gyno symptoms are not...

but as for what you need now... estrogen is the only hormone that causes lumps and growth (not prolactin)... but if you have excess estro and excess prolactin, that could be a terrible cocktail that might cause you to grow tissue and produce milk... get letro would be my advise and nolva... as for nolva and tren run together? someone else might know the answer...???.. but i would think control and reducing the gyno would be the most important, so i would use the nolva.

good luck my friend ....

4everstrong said:
So I would be fine using nolvadrx with my tren? Read some where not to with a 19nor
4everstrongI always run Nolva with my Tren......

Aromasin and Nolva should be your staple items!

You will have no estrogen in your body for a bit. Good, you can watch "How Stella Got Her Groove Back" without crying now. JK ;D

But wont that stop my gains if i dont have any Estrogen???

yes it will effect your gains.... how much ? don't know?

but you have to decide on the importance of gains or controling the gyno... might not can do both... i would get the gyno under control first if it was me.

once you got that when you start back hard with the test doses make sure you use an AI whenever using a high dose of test...

maybe you can run the tren and deca and a trt dose of test will working on this issue...i don't know? maybe someone with some experience will chime in about that?

I never use an ai unless I need to. Estro is important for growth. If you know your body you can tell when your estrogen is getting too high and you'll know when to add an ai in but I don't believe in us I g it from the start unless you know that you are extremely gyno prone. I would use aromasin over Adex if I were to use an ai. Aromasin is a suicidal ai. Better imo

4everstrong said:
I just took 40mgs Nolva and 1mg Adex.
4everstrong
I was just sayin'. Didn't mean to alarm you. The half life of Adex is 3 days, I forget about Nolva, but yeah, taking both an ai and a serm is going to crush your estro for a minute, or a day.

inhuman88 said:
I never use an ai unless I need to. Estro is important for growth. If you know your body you can tell when your estrogen is getting too high and you'll know when to add an ai in but I don't believe in us I g it from the start unless you know that you are extremely gyno prone. I would use aromasin over Adex if I were to use an ai. Aromasin is a suicidal ai. Better imo
inhuman88
Also better estro reduction% yet less harsh then Adex on lipids.

Wacker said:
Got Milk? If you have liquid coming out of your nipple, get yo ass on prami or caber, up your AI.
Wackeri had some, prami took care of it in like 2 days!

you had milk grim?

estrogen is helpful for growth and to much AI can crush it too low, but using an AI to get the right balance when using a lot of test is IMHO the best option... keep that e2 in a good range if you can

krustus said:
you had milk grim?

estrogen is helpful for growth and to much AI can crush it too low, but using an AI to get the right balance when using a lot of test is IMHO the best option... keep that e2 in a good range if you can
krustusnot milk, bloody puss

inhuman88 said:
inhuman88
Fwiw, I'm the same way. Only had an estro issue (lump) once a few years back and letro knocked it out quick. But ever since, I've not needed to run an AI and have not had any estro sides.

krustus said:
you had milk grim?

krustus
Right, but an ai is not always needed to achieve the right balance. So why start with an ai at the beginning if it's unnecessary? You just have to get to know your body and listen to it

inhuman88 said:
Right, but an ai is not always needed to achieve the right balance. So why start with an ai at the beginning if it's unnecessary? You just have to get to know your body and listen to it
inhuman88yup....

inhuman88 said:
inhuman88
How true. We all know that we need to have ai's and SERM's on hand, so like the Boy Scouts say "Be Prepared". I know I'd rather not have to run an ai ,and I'm not gyno prone, but I always have Asin and Letro on hand, along with Nolva and Caber.

i do agree with that some what... but when running 500mg plus of test a week i wouldn't risk it... as i believe that high of test or more is gonna have almost everyone with elevated estrogen levels.. so i wouldn't want to risk a lump even starting...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.