Current Cycle.

krustus said:
i do agree with that some what... but when running 500mg plus of test a week i wouldn't risk it... as i believe that high of test or more is gonna have almost everyone with elevated estrogen levels.. so i wouldn't want to risk a lump even starting...
krustus
Of course estro levels will be elevated but that is needed fpr growth. Elevated isn't necessarily bad. I've ran much higher test than that with no ai and had no problems but like I said it's getting to know your body and listening to it.

Using 20mg nolvadex and .5 adex how often should I take it? I also have pharm grade caber now and pharm grade letro on hand

Still have a lump? Use 20mg nolva/ed, .5mg Adex/ed, caber .5mg/e3d, if you have prolactin issues. It won't hurt to take the caber anyway though. You should use Asin, IMO. Suppress estrogen better for a bit and not as bad on lipids as Adex. Also doesn't harm bone density.

Don't use the letro unless the symptoms worsen greatly. I'm just sayin', I don't know the exact situation but you don't seem to be freaking or anything. If you do use Letro go off nolva and Adex while you use it, resume when letro is over.

Ask TSize when you should increase those doses. He's dealt with this more than I have.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.