Deliberately crashed my test and it sucks!

I can't say with absolute certainty what your doc may or may no test for... but mine only checks test ...every now and then liver values and hematocrit. I have checked before while running var and Masterson along with the docs trt and came out good .. he actually upped my try dose after that...

I mention the Masterson because if smoove crashed his test..mast would be a help in the libido department. And to me is a good feel good compound. Rough on some folks hair I hear... lol

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4

What other compounds can be run that won't show up on test? I currently running tpp and npp. Plan on cutting out tpp 2 weeks before I go see doc. Would this be enough time?

jshredz... i am no doc or a real expert, but i would think that would be plenty of time for the TPP to clear out, and unless your doc wants the bill for a more expensive test procedure he probably only checks test levels so NPP wouldn't show if that's the case. but please don't just take my word for it... it might not be the case with your doc and your situation.

i would think running masteron along with that npp (when you drop the tpp) would help libido and stuff... proviron is good for that too.

jshredz said:
What other compounds can be run that won't show up on test? I currently running tpp and npp. Plan on cutting out tpp 2 weeks before I go see doc. Would this be enough time?

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2
jshredz
Phenylpropinate ester clears in 4.5 days. Seems like you'd be good.

smoove said:
I got about 16 hours and I'm drawing blood! Immediately following 1cc TS400 and 1cc TNE, can't fucking wait!!
smoove
Since you quit cold turkey, which ai/SERM did you use to prevent estrogen rebound?

jshredz said:

Jshredz
jshredzThat's gonna be cutting it close. Mybe, if your dosage isn't too high

TSizemore said:
That's gonna be cutting it close. Mybe, if your dosage isn't too high
TSizemore
Thanks. . I'm running a baby dose at the moment only 300mg of each compound.

Jshredz

massdig said:
How the hell you guys see docs. Last time i went to my doc he gave me hour lecture
and we got into argument.
massdig
I know what you mean I started talking to my doctor and he pretty much told me its part of getting old take a multi vitiman and get more sleep.

krustus said:
jshredz... i am no doc or a real expert, but i would think that would be plenty of time for the TPP to clear out, and unless your doc wants the bill for a more expensive test procedure he probably only checks test levels so NPP wouldn't show if that's the case. but please don't just take my word for it... it might not be the case with your doc and your situation.

i would think running masteron along with that npp (when you drop the tpp) would help libido and stuff... proviron is good for that too.
krustus
Thanks Krustus I'm gonna have to do a little more research on the subject. Pretty sure doc is only gonna check for test levels.

Jshredz

Wacker said:
I know what you mean I started talking to my doctor and he pretty much told me its part of getting old take a multi vitiman and get more sleep.
Wacker
That's why I'm going to see a doc that's referred to me by some of my friends. Someone that I know is willing to prescribe TRT. My regular doc would tell me hell no, that's why he's not my doctor anymore.

Jshredz

TSizemore said:
The Active "Half Life" is 4.5 days....not the actual ester clearance.
TSizemore
Right, ester clearance is no more than 9 days. I'm always dicey on naming a specific time frame of when your Test levels actually go back down tho. I feel that within individual parameters it probably differs with everyone, to a degree.

Wacker said:
Wacker
.... and he probably told you to take some shit like Centrum, right?

krustus said:
Run Masterson... it won't show on the test and helps with libido.etc....

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk 4
krustus
.... but Masteron is a DHT derivative, would it show, or not?

Wacker said:
So do they send you to a doctor or just to get blood work?
WackerJust bloodwork. Supposed to get a physical I think. I switched from one Florida Doc to this one and my old stuff transferred and They looked at my levels and wrote the script for 500 mg Test Cyp a week and wanted me to do Nandrolone also.

RockShawn said:
Just bloodwork. Supposed to get a physical I think. I switched from one Florida Doc to this one and my old stuff transferred and They looked at my levels and wrote the script for 500 mg Test Cyp a week and wanted me to do Nandrolone also.
RockShawn
What? You're definitely giving more than reach arounds then.

RockShawn said:
Just bloodwork. Supposed to get a physical I think. I switched from one Florida Doc to this one and my old stuff transferred and They looked at my levels and wrote the script for 500 mg Test Cyp a week and wanted me to do Nandrolone also.
RockShawn
Holy shit you gotta be kidding me!!!!! I came off and had mine tested cold turkey at 320. Im gonna be looking into this

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.