Deliberately crashed my test and it sucks!

Hanzo said:
Right, ester clearance is no more than 9 days. I'm always dicey on naming a specific time frame of when your Test levels actually go back down tho. I feel that within individual parameters it probably differs with everyone, to a degree.
HanzoNope....this means at 13.5 days there is still 37.5mg of Tpp in the system. Every 4.5 days 1/2 the ester is cleared. 300mg as the example: 4.5 days = 150 cleared, 9 days = 75mg cleared, 13.5 days = 37.5 cleared.

Well I'm at docs right now waiting to go back to get blood drawn. Less than an hour from now that Test will be flowing through my veins once again! Damn it boy! Hurry the fuck up !!

Swampjuice said:
Holy shit you gotta be kidding me!!!!! I came off and had mine tested cold turkey at 320. Im gonna be looking into this
SwampjuiceWhen I got on TRT I had just had a Vasectomy. Something went haywire and basically cut off my test. My urologist said I was just depressed. Bloodwork showed test levels at 96ng/dl. I had done a pro hormone also and did not pct so I know that contributed. I felt like shiit. I've tried coming off and PCT a few times since and my levels dip below 200 so they said just stay on. here's your script for 500mg a week. I have to buy that from them of course.

TSizemore said:
Nope....this means at 13.5 days there is still 37.5mg of Tpp in the system. Every 4.5 days 1/2 the ester is cleared. 300mg as the example: 4.5 days = 150 cleared, 9 days = 75mg cleared, 13.5 days = 37.5 cleared.
TSizemore
You're absolutely correct TS.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.