Dementia now striking people in their 40s as mercury from vaccines causes slow,

Hanzo said:
.... I see, the mighty intellectual giant decides when the convo is getting away from him so he ends it. Sorry, I can still post if I feel the need.
Hanzo
No, I just don't need to argue back and forth. I have my opinion..you have yours. End of story

They took mercury out of childrens' vaccines in the early 2000s. Vaccines dont work unless everyone is vaccinated so yes you are putting others in danger. The only science ive read is that they are beneficial. Show me some proof nazi... i mean hanzo

morrey said:
They took mercury out of childrens' vaccines in the early 2000s. Vaccines dont work unless everyone is vaccinated so yes you are putting others in danger. The only science ive read is that they are beneficial. Show me some proof nazi... i mean hanzo
morrey
I already have, you progressive/commie/fascist pig .... I mean morrey. You show your "proof", there is none. How can you prove a vaccine has worked when diseases eradicate on their own? What an educated idiot. I provided links above, try to read and comprehend this time.

morrey said:
funny I was thinking the same thing 😉
morrey
That is funny .... as I (and others, like FIST) provided links to support our side of the debate while you provided less than zero (pun intended). All you and your cohort/protégé/whatever TK provided was slander to members here who disagreed. 😉

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.