DMT have you ever tried it? Can you describe the trip?

There are studies from institutions like Johns Hopkins showing psychedelics causing new growth neural pathways in the brain. Amazing times.

i did some 5-meo dmt at the end of a long evening at Lee's Campground in or around Saratoga Springs on 6/19/04. i was on acid too. i felt at one with a bird flying around, but other than that, not much.

My 2 cents I thought LSD was stronger than DMT. For a short lived psychedelic experience I prefer Ketamine.

Ok new neural pathway growth, I need to know exactly which ones....LOL, I need me some!!!!!

always wanted to try X. but never knew anyone who had any or I could trust

used to do rolls and molly quite a bit back in the day. Loved LSD too. DMT seems a little too intense for me, but i'll try anything once! 🙂

those are actually exactly what i need

There is a theory called the stoned ape theory, that hypothesized psilocybin was the catalyst for our evolution. There are some very interesting old studies on psychedelics, one showed evidence that lsd is the most effective drug to combat alcoholism. The effectiveness was amazing. Aot of these studies are kind of hard to find, but theres lots of new studies coming out.

Couldn’t be... 3 hits of DMT, and you couldn’t get near it with 100 hits of LSD.

It should be mandatory for everyone to try at least once.

You should brother. You need to not listen to Dustin 83 for starters. You really need to talk with someone who is experienced with it beforehand. It is beyond anything you can comprehend. Anyone who says anything otherwise hasn’t done, or done it correctly. It is amazing and has changed my life in the best way possible.

It is intense. You can’t even compare any hallucinogens to it. It is the pinnacle of all. Send me a message is you want to talk before you try it. I’ve done some experimenting, thanks to some guides and have navigated through around 60 trips.

@BrotherIron
I use a dab rig and a torch, but yes... it should be vaporized to conserve it. Either way, if you don’t burn it WOW!! I tried to get 5 hits, I could get about 1/2 the fourth in before I crossed dimensions. It’s awesome stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.