DMT have you ever tried it? Can you describe the trip?

Brother... it is so much further than LSD could ever be. For one, the experience only lasts like 7-10 minutes— but you are in a dimension where time doesn’t exist. If you breakthrough, which usually requires a few attempts... you will be contacted by beings or a being. All I will say, so y’all don’t think I’m crazy or anything like that is, the knowledge passed unto me has forever changed me... all good.

Brother... it is so much further than LSD could ever be. For one, the experience only lasts like 7-10 minutes— but you are in a dimension where time doesn’t exist. If you breakthrough, which usually requires a few attempts... you will be contacted by beings or a being. All I will say, so y’all don’t think I’m crazy or anything like that is, the knowledge passed unto me has forever changed me... all good.
MattyIceI agree with mattyice. I've done it a few times and not sure if words can fully describe it

It is. I did alot of nitrous too. I had three 5 ft tamks un my house in college lol. Dumb fun times. I call it hippie crack because it's 15 min from inhale to over lol. An intense 15 though lol

It is. I did alot of nitrous too. I had three 5 ft tamks un my house in college lol. Dumb fun times. I call it hippie crack because it's 15 min from inhale to over lol. An intense 15 though lol
Dustined83nitrous is amazing on acid. i mean it's awesome anyway but that's like a whole different level to it.

I just rolled my nuts off Christmas Eve. X and lsd together fucking magical... I can’t begin to put it into words.

@jstone where do I find more about this stoned ape theory.

@jstone where do I find more about this stoned ape theory.
Eman@Eman Everything I used to have stored died with my old laptop or I would send you some information. Just a Google search will give you the basics.

There are not many solid explanations for the rapid growth of our brains in such a short period of time. Having spent a lot of time in the middle of nowhere after eating lots of mushrooms it just makes sense.

Fuck I can’t really think of one I haven’t done.. it’s all about self control. Apvp aphp mdpv well good luck..

Fuck I can’t really think of one I haven’t done.. it’s all about self control. Apvp aphp mdpv well good luck..
EmanI loved MDPV, I can't find no where to get the stuff now though, they use to sell it at gas stations. Or online research chem sites. I don't know any good sites anymore like there use to be.

I know this is an old thread but I just had a guy ask me if I knew anything about DMT.... did a search here and found this thread. I'm intrigued

I love me some DMT taken orally with MOAI inhibitor. Trip lasts 5-6 hours instead of 15-30 mins like smoking and holding a couple big hits.

this stuff sounds so awesome. i don't know how i missed out on this when i used to do drugs lol

sorry, this is a double post. didn't realize this was such an old thread lol

Joe rogan has at least 5 more dmt episodes on his podcast. If you watch them you can get real good idea of what it's like. I know he's got one where he lays out his own experience.

Way back in the day I experimented with shrooms, lsd and a few times with Salvia. Lsd is very intense if you take enough hits. Gpt to becareful becuase the ride is veey long, like 5 + hours. Salvia is some crazy stuff. It definitely the strongest of those 3. But the trip is very short, (5 min max, peak 1 to 2 mins) thank god.

From what ive heard and read about dmt in on a whole different level. I heard it blast you off into another dimension. Like going from our world to Alice and wonderland. Its a lot stronger than lsd, but thankful the high is short. I believe it somewhere about 10 to 15 mins. I've never tried it mainly because we just didn't have access to it back then. I doubt I ever will now.

One thing I like to mention is that every one that's ever tried dmt says you come out a different person. They claim they are more aware and enlightened afterwards. They also say they learn something very deep about themselves (usually it a mistake theyve made or making in life) that they couldn't see before. Seems like a very humbling experience for almost everyone.

Last edited:
Could say it any better. Coming from a true spacenaut… from what I e heard, salvia scares the shit out of me. I’ll won’t try it.

Could say it any better. Coming from a true spacenaut… from what I e heard, salvia scares the shit out of me. I’ll won’t try it.
MattyIceHaha yeah salvia is a crazy ride for sure. A Couple good hits of.extract will send ya zooming. Instantly you get very high like nitrous, body goes limp like a nooodle, you feel like your floating and you start tripping balls. For me it was like a kaleidoscope of weird patterns of atez or mayan art. This pattern would my whole line of vision and spin and shift patterns. The experience sounds cool but it was very uncomfortable.With this particular drug there is no learning experience to take away from it. It's just a cheap scary high/trip.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.