TSizemore

Iron Killer
Staff member
Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anybody ever heard about DMZ or taken it? I got a kid at the Y asked me about it last night. He bought some, and is ready to take a cycle of it. Best I can tell it's some kind of Superdrol derivative.???

yeah from what I read a weaker form of superdrol, trying to get around bans.
Last I heard they are gonna stop selling it as well.

GRIM said:
yeah from what I read a weaker form of superdrol, trying to get around bans.
Last I heard they are gonna stop selling it as well.
GRIM
Problem is,,,he's just 18. Don't know how I feel about that! Trying to bulk up for a show!

he should stear clear @ 18 imo...

I've never tried super dmz personally. But I have read lots of post where people say the sides are worse than being on dbol

Bronco said:
I've never tried super dmz personally. But I have read lots of post where people say the sides are worse than being on dbol
Broncoyeah its not supposed to be as bad as superdrol, but superdrol is WICKED sides..

Smalls1 said:
I tried it but it was in a blend called metha drol extreme by IML but this was over a year ago maybe even two years ago when it first came out at IML and it was badass but harsh as fuck. I was losing hair and my appitite. It was stong though, i must say i was taking lil over recomended dose though... I wanna say it had superdrol, dmz, decadrol and one more thing in it if i remember correctly. If he takes it tell him to stick with the givin dose on the bottle and have a AI on hand. I think 18 is fine for a small PH cycle. Here is the thing the kid is gonna take it regardless i assure you. O and milk thisle for sure.
Smalls1
I told him on Tuesday to definitely get some Milk Thistle, or any liver cleanser. Said he would. Said he already had some PCT he picked up with the DMZ. He's just a kid, so he doesn't even know what that is, just that the website said he needed it.

Superdrol is not a PH.

There are two versions Original and 2.0

Original is Dymethezine 10mg & Superdrol 10mg. 2.0 is 10 of Dymeth and 10 of Methylsten

I took the original, fabulous gains but the sides are horrendous. My heart would do backflips if I ate beef or anything remotely unclean at all, crazy back and shin pumps that would make it tough to walk, and DESTROYED my liver (and I was on ACS and Milk Thistle, and close to 2 gallons of water daily) like my enzymes were dangerously high. All couple with a downright just overall bad feeling.

Like i said got great gains kept about half but for what its worth I WILL NEVER run it again. Still got a bottle sitting in my drawer.

Tell the kid if hes going to run it, if the only PCT he got is off the site, hes in for a rude awakening. That shit shut me down hard, couldnt even get it up on cycle either.

SDMZ 2.0 is to legit to quit. Ironmag has some solid products.

A buddy of mine ran dmz and has his test levels come back at 36 lol... True story.

Augustwest said:
There are two versions Original and 2.0

Original is Dymethezine 10mg & Superdrol 10mg. 2.0 is 10 of Dymeth and 10 of Methylsten

I took the original, fabulous gains but the sides are horrendous. My heart would do backflips if I ate beef or anything remotely unclean at all, crazy back and shin pumps that would make it tough to walk, and DESTROYED my liver (and I was on ACS and Milk Thistle, and close to 2 gallons of water daily) like my enzymes were dangerously high. All couple with a downright just overall bad feeling.

Like i said got great gains kept about half but for what its worth I WILL NEVER run it again. Still got a bottle sitting in my drawer.

Tell the kid if hes going to run it, if the only PCT he got is off the site, hes in for a rude awakening. That shit shut me down hard, couldnt even get it up on cycle either.
Augustwest
Talked to him tonight, so far he's good. But, it's been less than a week. Told me it was a 4week cycle, and I know the PCT is a commercial brand so I'm a little concerned about it. I'm gonna have to find out if it's 2.0 or not, just a little concerned about this.....he's a good kid and doesn't know any better.

colochine said:
SDMZ 2.0 is to legit to quit. Ironmag has some solid products.
colochine
Yea not knocking on the original, just didnt agree with me. it def perormed as advertised.

from what ive heard about 2.0 is thats its rly solid and a bit less on the sides, as well as a bit drier. but since ive started real gear i dont rly feel the need to go back to the PH's.

I say it all depends on where he wants to take his growth level.. If he wants to compete at the pro level then IN MY OPINION. what else can he do but take gear. I cant say for certain but I would be willing to bet most of the old pros like arnold and many others started at a young age. If it is done responsibly I dont see the harm in it. Esp if only starting out with test at low to medium doses. I think the major health concerns come from dudes using copious amounts of oil, right from the get go..

I ran the DMZ 2.0 twice. Liked it more the first time. Put on some good size the first run, and kept quite abit of it. Second time, just killed my appetite which made it harder to keep gains ect. Toward the end/last week I recall some pretty harsh back pump...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.