DMZ??

dimethazine stacks best with aromatizable steroids.

I don't think iron mag labs (aka blackstone labs) has a str8 dmz (dimethazine) product, I believed they have a stacked only version.

old super dmz has superdrol (methyl drostanolone) and dimethazine (methydrostanolone azine), but now that superdrol is banned, they swapped superdrol for methyl stenbolone (di methyl 1-testosterone) (much weaker than superdrol).

but if you purchase a str8 dimethazine product, like dmz-15 from LGI, it would stack great with test as a 6 week kicker @ 45mg e/d.

TSizemore said:
They took the old stuff off the market.....it's the new stuff.
TSizemoreidk why my posts arent posting my computer is fucked up but i know the old stuff has been banned but you can still get it my frined just bought 3 bottles thatsd why i asked. tyhe old shit is good. sides suck but gains are great! new stuff idk i cant speak on

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.