DMZ??

goodfella said:
I ran the DMZ 2.0 twice. Liked it more the first time. Put on some good size the first run, and kept quite abit of it. Second time, just killed my appetite which made it harder to keep gains ect. Toward the end/last week I recall some pretty harsh back pump...
goodfellaeverything is better the first time!

Ive never heard of DMZ, but it doesnt sound appealing if its not as strong as SDROL... SDROL makes the hair grow on your back.

Shasta said:
Ive never heard of DMZ, but it doesnt sound appealing if its not as strong as SDROL... SDROL makes the hair grow on your back.
Shasta
the original SDMZ had superdrol in it. Super DMZ = Superdrol/Dymethazine

2.0 is methylstenbolone/dymethazine

Update:
He is actually looking good. Has gained some "good" weight! He doesn't seem to be holding any excess water, either. His appetite has been decent and hasn't faltered. So, so far, everything looks good.

Hopefully he doesn't crash like crazy on the out side. I hope he can keep his gains. Has he had bloodwork done? Mostly to check liver? Actually I'd be interested to see where his test levels are too.

RockShawn said:
Hopefully he doesn't crash like crazy on the out side. I hope he can keep his gains. Has he had bloodwork done? Mostly to check liver? Actually I'd be interested to see where his test levels are too.
RockShawn
He's only 18 years old.....blood work would be a waste on him...I believe. He has good genetics for body building. Right now he's 5'11'' and 204lb.

If it's the new DMZ, let him run it. It's a reformulated superdrol clone. It's super mild. I ate pro's like skittles for 2 years before hitting the sauce and so did my brother. He just did the new dmz and said it was absolute trash. That kid's placebo effect on it will probably help him get some great gains.

Have him pick up some milk thistle from swansonvitamins. its cheap and high mg and have him pop 2 every night before bed (1000mg) Just my opinion it it. I'm sure you older guys will disagree

NextGen Freak said:
If it's the new DMZ, let him run it. It's a reformulated superdrol clone. It's super mild. I ate pro's like skittles for 2 years before hitting the sauce and so did my brother. He just did the new dmz and said it was absolute trash. That kid's placebo effect on it will probably help him get some great gains.

Have him pick up some milk thistle from swansonvitamins. its cheap and high mg and have him pop 2 every night before bed (1000mg) Just my opinion it it. I'm sure you older guys will disagree
NextGen FreakNot that I'm an older guy, but I told him to get some milk thistle to. He got good gains, and then hit up a OTC PCT.

i think LGI sells straight DMZ too. no need for an 18 yo to be taking this stuff imho.

bossman said:
i think LGI sells straight DMZ too. no need for an 18 yo to be taking this stuff imho.
bossmanHe did his cycle and supportive PCT.....but, I think he's lying to me now and cycling again. (but denying it)

is this your son?

Here is the basic run down: http://prohormonedb.com/view-supplement.asp?n=Super%2DDMZ+Rx&i=36

He needs to take liver support, and a SERM for pct (nolva) OTC not good for this.

Wacker said:
Here is the basic run down: http://prohormonedb.com/view-supplement.asp?n=Super%2DDMZ+Rx&i=36

He needs to take liver support, and a SERM for pct (nolva) OTC not good for this.
Wacker
Also tell him to take Stano at 800mgs a day as a test base if he isn't pinning already.

Wacker said:

WackerHe's all done with his cycle. It wasn't the original DMZ that had Sdrol in it. I think it was DMZ-2. But, he did pick up the PCT it. He's not to the point of pinning yet.

i bet the lethargy was brutal on that.

First time I ran dimethazine was the orig that iforce ran.

I got hard as a mother fcker, strength was crazy, and cardio sucked. shin pumps like a mother fucker. was in my strength & conditioning class. didn't do to well in the conditioning part.

is it the the new or old shit? dunno about the new shit but the old shit.... LOOK OUT BOY! that shit will blow you up! you feel like totaly death by week 3 and just want to stop but its killer shit

sofargone561 said:
is it the the new or old shit? dunno about the new shit but the old shit.... LOOK OUT BOY! that shit will blow you up! you feel like totaly death by week 3 and just want to stop but its killer shit
sofargone561They took the old stuff off the market.....it's the new stuff.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.