FUCKING INSURANCE!

Got some Jublia for getting rid of toe fungus and I paid $40 out of pocket for 2 bottles and my ins was charged $3,000. Yes it's a racket.

yeah man i did everything possible and almost $500 for ONE Chiropractor visit? Thats ROBBERY

Granted my 'cost' only $300 roughly but its the principle why im pissed

I can go closer for $50 TOPS out of my pocket almost $500 with $300 my share after I told them my position, they reassured nme etc s INSANITY

@GRIM My wife works in the health industry as an office supervisor and she has to take the time out of her schedule to fix Insurance billing mistakes every day (lazy fucking people), wrong codes entered etc......some people have met their deductibles but billing screws up and doesn't check past information so they try to charge these people for out of pocket when insurance should be paying for it. Hell she even has to go behind the dumb bitch that works for her in her office, all these people have to do is punch a few keys on the computer to make sure things are up to date.

If you lived around here, we have a couple of twin brothers that are chiropractors and they charge $25 under the table on the side for adjustments for people they know........untaxed income, got to love it.

@Thor yeah they refused to work with me
then they claim they don't know my benefits
i have Medicare like how the fuk they not know

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.