Getting my girl started

Hanzo said:
Good job bro.
Hanzo
Thanks, we didn't make it to dumbbell lunges. Her legs were too wobbly by then. Tomorrow were going to do arms. This is where I'm really unsure of routine for her. She doesn't want muscles really just toning.

Vino 1 said:
Thanks, we didn't make it to dumbbell lunges. Her legs were too wobbly by then. Tomorrow were going to do arms. This is where I'm really unsure of routine for her. She doesn't want muscles really just toning.
Vino 1
I'd say just everything light, high reps. No skullcrushers or preacher curls tho. ;D

woman really dont get big and bulky just from lifting...

Run her through the same arm routine you do and she won't bulk up unless she is on some supps. My wife does the same stuff I do and is really tone with some nice definition (with the help of some var.)

Sent from my DROID RAZR

Sportsfreak, this is what I was thinking. Ima just run her thru my routine just low weight and high reps. Great picture looking good!

Without the high levels of test that men have its just not possible to build a bulkly looking frame that most women are scared to get. Your good running what you mentioned!
Good luck brother...

Sent from my DROID RAZR

sportsfreak said:
Without the high levels of test that men have its just not possible to build a bulkly looking frame that most women are scared to get. Your good running what you mentioned!
Good luck brother...

Sent from my DROID RAZR
sportsfreakYa.. halfstack lifts heavy... last time I checked she is pretty small...

Underground Conditioning "Training for the rest of us"

homegrown said:
Cupcakes make women big and bulky...

homegrown
Hahaha she loves to eat but she's determined this time!

Her stats:5'9 148pds probably in the 30% BF range.

RockShawn said:
Are cupcakes not a complex carb. Damn!!
RockShawnI keep looking for them on the nutrition plan that homegrown sent me and can't seem to locate them under the protein section so they must be somewhere in the carb list. I'll take a look and see if we are right!!! If not, I can surely pencil it in on the list and be ok??? 8)

sportsfreak said:
I keep looking for them on the nutrition plan that homegrown sent me and can't seem to locate them under the protein section so they must be somewhere in the carb list. I'll take a look and see if we are right!!! If not, I can surely pencil it in on the list and be ok??? 8)
sportsfreakLook under free foods!

We went and did back today. She really kicked ass I was surprised.

Nice brother. Next thing you know, she's gonna be your motivation to go to the gym!! 😛

Vino 1 said:
We went and did back today. She really kicked ass I was surprised.
Vino 1That's awesome man! I enjoy working out with the wife and anytime I want to skip, she's the one to get my ass up and go.
Keep your words to her positive while she's getting comfortable with everything and you'll have a lifting partner once she's hooked...

Sent from my DROID RAZR

So everything is goin pretty well with the lady training. Except now she believes she has to starve herself to lose weight. I'm talking less than 1500 calories a day. She just won't listen to me telling her it's not healthy to starve yourself like that. She's so damn hard headed!!!!!

Don't have a lot of suggestions for you on that one! My wife also eats like crap and may have only one meal a day at times and we own a damn restaurant that she manages every day!!! Getting them to understand how the body utilizes the proper food has been easier since I have started working with Homegrown. She does all the cooking and preparing and is coming around but still doesn't eat right. She is down 5 lbs but looks her best at a cut up 118. Sometimes I think they will never learn!!! :-\

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.