Ghostmail

Dago

Karma=actions with consequences
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
I was browsing through some of the newer sources on here and seen one recommended using Ghostmail. Wondering what you guys have to say about this email provider

Dago said:
I was browsing through some of the newer sources on here and seen one recommended using Ghostmail. Wondering what you guys have to say about this email provider
Dago
Recently signed up for it.Looks pretty cool.Supposedly totally encrypted.Has the chat feature as well as emails.For a free service,seems to be pretty good.

As always though,no matter what you use for security,its only as safe as your practices so its always best to remember this with everything you do.If LE is looking at you,no matter what you do,they already have you.I just always try to keep myself as anonymous as possible,never receive anything at my home,never send anything out myself,even payments,always delete all personal info in emails as soon as possible,dont do phone transactions,etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.