***Guess my BF*** On a Cutter and machine is Down lol.. NEW PICS****Update

Boltbreaker

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Ok guys here it is. I am switching my cycle up from Mass to Cut and am currently running 325mg Sustanon Per Week 600mg Mast E 600mg Primo E and 4iu Hyges ED ( Muscle Booster) (only been on GH 3 mo).. Been on this for a couple weeks now but just now got my Andros down from the Sust 650 down to 325mg right about now. Fucking Machine at Gym is jacked and I dont think it has been right. I am gonna hold back what it says until some of you chime in based of your experience.. I have changed my diet and training regime as well so gonna start a new log. Current Stats 6' 221lbs BF????

Ok Current last 3 pics from this morning Nov 4.. Caliper 3 point test says sub 10% what u think? Dead weight now 205lb but strength damn near the same still benching close to 400lb and overhead press 300lb yada yada yada. Feel better than ever now I have some mobility back and gettng ready for this ACL and Meniscus surgery 3 weeks from today. I wanna go in solid and lean so I dont fall off too much..

[attachment deleted by admin]

Re: ***Guess my BF*** On a Cutter and machine is Down lol..

I dont know but looks like u have a very nice home lol looking good

Looking good yo

id guess 16 - 17 , getting lean, keep it up

oh damn bro, you look familiar. Lol i know you

I'm thinking 15-18%. Hard to be accurate without a back pic, but no less than 15%

Lookin good bolt I would say 13 to 15 also.

Ram

Holy shit i think i know you too!

Thx for all the input.. I was thinking I was around 13-15% range. I was at 13% before I started mass but def went up and am just now leaning out a bit. I wanna get sub 12% more like 10% but gotta stay dedicated to diet. I will post a back pic later.

thought you meant boy friend! :/

starting to get capped delts! keep it going!!!!!!!!!! good work

I would say 12-14%. Great work man. Keep it up. That shit will melt off ya with sticking to a proper diet and hitting the gym hard!!

49ER said:
Hard times brother hard times lol
49ER
If youcome to rob just make sure you torture me by having the chick in your AVI give me the best blowjob I have ever had lol. And of course I get to hit it too.

Boltbreaker said:
If youcome to rob just make sure you torture me by having the chick in your AVI give me the best blowjob I have ever had lol. And of course I get to hit it too.
BoltbreakerThis chick is fucken gorgeous foumd her on the net im in love but ill share

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.