Gun Control

hanzo you use untruths as facts all the time, where I use EASILY verifiable FACTS as facts.
Just like you claiming all 47%-50% got MONEY back was COMPLETE and UTTER BULLSHIT!

YOU are the one who needs serious help in the definition!

GRIM said:
hanzo you use untruths as facts all the time, where I use EASILY verifiable FACTS as facts.
Just like you claiming all 47%-50% got MONEY back was COMPLETE and UTTER BULLSHIT!

YOU are the one who needs serious help in the definition!
GRIM
Disprove me any time with your facts then, and not hyperbole. Don't get mad tho.

Hanzo said:
GRIM said:
it is a huge chunk behind natural selection....
and how survival of the fittest intertwines.
GRIM
Survival of the Fittest only applies to the Animal Kingdom bro. You don't have to be the best, or even the fittest, to survive in our society. Maybe that's why we're so soft on a societal level.
Tell that to scientists, last I checked we were in fact animals BTW...

GRIM said:
Hanzo said:
GRIM said:
it is a huge chunk behind natural selection....
and how survival of the fittest intertwines.
GRIM
Survival of the Fittest only applies to the Animal Kingdom bro. You don't have to be the best, or even the fittest, to survive in our society. Maybe that's why we're so soft on a societal level.
Tell that to scientists, last I checked we were in fact animals BTW...

I'm a human being. You can be whatever you want. Just sayin'. Sheesh.

I disprove you wrong ALL THE TIME!
Much of that 47% was senior citizens who are retired.
Their income is exempt from taxes.
This means they simply don't pay!
This is just 1 fact you ARE VERY WRONG ON!

A human is a form of animal....

GRIM said:
I disprove you wrong ALL THE TIME!
Much of that 47% was senior citizens who are retired.
Their income is exempt from taxes.
This means they simply don't pay!
This is just 1 fact you ARE VERY WRONG ON!
GRIM
You never disprove anybody grim, all you do is state your opinions with nothing to back it. I posted links from CNN and NTU, and their stats came from GOVERNMENT RESOURCES. Yet you still said it was rightwing propaganda. There's no debating you, you're sooo hell bent on proving your opinions as fact, it's useless. I'm done.

LOL your links dont even back you up.
you are DELUSIONAL
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2012/09/18/who-doesnt-pay-taxes-in-charts/

I post links a lot btw...
But if you honestly are that slow not to know senior citizens are exempt in many cases wow.

morrey said:
Yes Homo sapiens are part of the kingdom animalia. Thats a fact.
morreynope something we learned in kindergarten is an opinion!

even discovery kids...

http://kids.discovery.com/tell-me/animals/mammals/are-humans-considered-animals

GRIM said:
LOL your links dont even back you up.
you are DELUSIONAL
http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/wonkblog/wp/2012/09/18/who-doesnt-pay-taxes-in-charts/

I post links a lot btw...
But if you honestly are that slow not to know senior citizens are exempt in many cases wow.
GRIM
Whatever, I'm tired of being your whipping boy. You try to justify yourself against me, wtf's up with that? You still don't acknowledge the links I posted, btw. I don't care.

I've acknowledged them numerous times, they do not back up what you are claiming.
Besides the rich pay the most taxes,
DUH they have by far the most $$$
Whipping boy? You are the one to attack almost every time!

GRIM said:
morrey said:
Yes Homo sapiens are part of the kingdom animalia. Thats a fact.
morreynope something we learned in kindergarten is an opinion!

even discovery kids...

http://kids.discovery.com/tell-me/animals/mammals/are-humans-considered-animals

Wait im not sure if you were being sarcastic lol

TSizemore said:
Paulrockr said:
I thought this thread was about a tragic loss of life due to someone else's ignorance?
PaulrockrYou're Damn Right, Paul!!

Enough you two!!!

Who 2? I'm fucking tired as anyone of this bs. Can't even state facts, backed up by solid links, yet dismissed as "rightwing propaganda". Nobody gives a fuck about anyone else's links or sources, yet there's always certain people who have to be right, every time. Fuck this shit.

That ought to set everything off.

Hanzo said:
TSizemore said:
Paulrockr said:
I thought this thread was about a tragic loss of life due to someone else's ignorance?

Enough you two!!!

Who 2? I'm fucking tired as anyone of this bs. Can't even state facts, backed up by solid links, yet dismissed as "rightwing propaganda". Nobody gives a fuck about anyone else's links or sources, yet there's always certain people who have to be right, every time. Fuck this shit.

The bad part is both of you are right! Humans are animals......Period!
Having big muscles is in no way, shape, or form a part of natural selection..........that's just stupid!

If having big muscles was a pre cursor to natural selection.....nobody would ever get laid except meathead steroid users!

TSizemore said:
Hanzo said:
TSizemore said:
Paulrockr said:

Enough you two!!!

The bad part is both of you are right! Humans are animals......Period!
Having big muscles is in no way, shape, or form a part of natural selection..........that's just stupid!

If having big muscles was a pre cursor to natural selection.....nobody would ever get laid except meathead steroid users!
i know right, and I wouldn't have so many kids with so many women

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.