HGH.

4everstrong

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
Mutated
EG Cash
Been thinking about getting some hyges from MB. Going to run it for a full Year. I know you have to be patient with HGH. The gains dont come over night. Im going to start at 2iu. For muscle gains on GH i know it needs to be ran at least 10iu. Im wanting the benefit of the muscle gains. So i would end up at 10iu on maybe the 3 month?

You won't regret a year run of hgh. And you not regret going with MB. Your looking for muscle building. I would think you would see results with 6iu post workout especially if you go with his hyges. I've been on MB's hyges for well over a year at 4iu and really couldn't imagine not being on. The other benefits of hgh are great like anti ageing and fat loss but I am 46 and hope to stay on forever.

Ok this gets complicated...there is a dozen ways to run gh and all are effective. Which is the ost effective really I dont know. But I do know a few im gonna putline have less sides.
1st protocol...
2-3iu ed a month in jump to 4-5 , month 3 jump to 6-8 and so on..this gets expensive quick..
2nd protocol
A short blast if u can tolerate it 8-10iu for 2 months ..I wouldn't advise this.
3rd protocol (the budget blast)
Lets say u plan to run 2-3iu every day and thats all finances allow for.
In 7 days at 2iu you will do 14 iu....at 3iu ed you will do 21.....now heres the trick you take the total you would use for the week say 21iu and split it into 3 blast shots of 7iu and use it only on your big days like back, chest, legs hit it post cycle..this will give you muscle growth with minimal sides and keep cost down.
4th protocol
Do the same as the 3rd protocol accept do your regularly 2iu ed in am or pm..I prefer pm but many prefer am..
Like I said there are a lot of ways to use gh and these are just rough outlines of some techniques.
I really hope to do the 3rd protocol here in a month with some human grade gh..I will post results and experience when I do

Blueedge said:
Ok this gets complicated...there is a dozen ways to run gh and all are effective. Which is the ost effective really I dont know. But I do know a few im gonna putline have less sides.
1st protocol...
2-3iu ed a month in jump to 4-5 , month 3 jump to 6-8 and so on..this gets expensive quick..
2nd protocol
A short blast if u can tolerate it 8-10iu for 2 months ..I wouldn't advise this.
3rd protocol (the budget blast)
Lets say u plan to run 2-3iu every day and thats all finances allow for.
In 7 days at 2iu you will do 14 iu....at 3iu ed you will do 21.....now heres the trick you take the total you would use for the week say 21iu and split it into 3 blast shots of 7iu and use it only on your big days like back, chest, legs hit it post cycle..this will give you muscle growth with minimal sides and keep cost down.
4th protocol
Do the same as the 3rd protocol accept do your regularly 2iu ed in am or pm..I prefer pm but many prefer am..
Like I said there are a lot of ways to use gh and these are just rough outlines of some techniques.
I really hope to do the 3rd protocol here in a month with some human grade gh..I will post results and experience when I do
Blueedge
Hmmm that's good post there blueman! Karma!

About to start a gh run as well and was curious too. I could never afford 10iu a day but I'm goin to start at 2 and work up to 5 or so.

DaKajun said:
You won't regret a year run of hgh. And you not regret going with MB. Your looking for muscle building. I would think you would see results with 6iu post workout especially if you go with his hyges. I've been on MB's hyges for well over a year at 4iu and really couldn't imagine not being on. The other benefits of hgh are great like anti ageing and fat loss but I am 46 and hope to stay on forever.
DaKajunMan I wanna run gh so bad I can't stand it brotha....
I recently lost weight and skin is loose in places I know gh/gear/diet/training would tighten that up....

Good call running gh year round ! ... you dont need 10 iu for muscle growth not many can handle 10iu anyway..... ive seen 2 iu alone blow people up ..im guessing you also run gear year around ?

24hreup said:
Good call running gh year round ! ... you dont need 10 iu for muscle growth not many can handle 10iu anyway..... ive seen 2 iu alone blow people up ..im guessing you also run gear year around ?
24hreup
Yeah i blast and cruise. What would you suggest my highest dose be? Im going to start out on 2iu dont wanna just jump into a big dose.

4everstrong said:
Yeah i blast and cruise. What would you suggest my highest dose be? Im going to start out on 2iu dont wanna just jump into a big dose.
4everstrong
When you decide to run this blast of gh, be sure to log it if you can. This will be interesting to follow up on and see how it all turns out for you 4everstrong. Fill me in once you get planned out or need help.

4everstrong said:
4everstrong4iu's a day is a great place to start. 2iu in the morning before breakfast, and 2iu in the late afternoon. Try not to take it any later than 3or4 hours before bed.

Looks like I can only get Kefei bc the factory is still closed down with the hypes MB said. Does anyone know what the Kefei tested at?i tried looking at the lab work on MB thread but just confused me.

goodfella said:
When you decide to run this blast of gh, be sure to log it if you can. This will be interesting to follow up on and see how it all turns out for you 4everstrong. Fill me in once you get planned out or need help.
goodfella
Alright I'll do a log for you guys. I'll be sure to fill you in brother. Hopefully all goes well.

TSizemore said:
4iu's a day is a great place to start. 2iu in the morning before breakfast, and 2iu in the late afternoon. Try not to take it any later than 3or4 hours before bed.
TSizemore
What's the reason for splitting it up into 2 does? I think I read somewhere that your body can only use some much at one time?

4everstrong said:
4everstrong As much as you can handle ! just start out low and work your way up 🙂

4everstrong said:
What's the reason for splitting it up into 2 does? I think I read somewhere that your body can only use some much at one time?
4everstrongThe body cycles Hgh in 3-4 hour windows. I break it up to maximize it's potential, while still keeping the exogenous in early enough that it doesn't mess with my Natty Gh output at night.

Don't be surprised if you can't handle the sides of 4iu per day if that is what you start out with. 2 iu was killing me. Took me at least 2 or more months before I could ramp up. If i had the money, I'd be running 20 iu per day.

JM750 said:
Don't be surprised if you can't handle the sides of 4iu per day if that is what you start out with. 2 iu was killing me. Took me at least 2 or more months before I could ramp up. If i had the money, I'd be running 20 iu per day.
JM750
Thats what i'm worried about.. i might start off at 2iu like you are suggesting for a month and then see if i can handle 4iu and if i cant ill go back down to 2iu again for another month (2 months total)then ramp it up again to 4iu.

Does the 5on 2off protocol have any logic behind it? Or is it just a budget protocol?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.