HGH.

The 5 on 2 off is also suggested for longer cycles of gh, so help prevent suppression of natty gh and thyroid function. Whereas for shorter cycles like 6 months, everyday injections are often recommended.

TSizemore said:
The body cycles Hgh in 3-4 hour windows. I break it up to maximize it's potential, while still keeping the exogenous in early enough that it doesn't mess with my Natty Gh output at night.
TSizemore
This is how I run the 4iu that I run . I shoot first thing when I wake and again in early afternoon. This is when your natural gh is at its lowest.

DaKajun said:
This is how I run the 4iu that I run . I shoot first thing when I wake and again in early afternoon. This is when your natural gh is at its lowest.
DaKajun
So if u do this, one in AM and one early afternoon, how do u do the shot in the afternoon if your at work if u have to keep the gh refrigerated? Keep it in your lunchbox on ice pack?

Its easier when your the boss I guess. But they do have cooler bags you could use. If I'm not mistaken, rock posted about one the other day.

I keep injectables that need to be cold in a diabetic bag with an ice pack when they are with me. From there I throw it in my lunch box with ice packs or the fridge at work. The guys just know I have medication in it and leave it alone. I am the boss also but there are ways to keep it with you.

4everstrong said:
So would someone see better results using it every day instead of taking those 2 days off?
4everstrongAt 2-4iu a day the difference would be negligible. At 6-8 a day I would say yes, results would be better.

RockShawn said:
At 2-4iu a day the difference would be negligible. At 6-8 a day I would say yes, results would be better.
RockShawn
Okay im going to be running it for a full year. Going to go all the way up to 8iu and hopefully 10iu.
So i would be fine Injecting it ED for a full year? My body would not become dependent on GH?

4everstrong said:
Okay im going to be running it for a full year. Going to go all the way up to 8iu and hopefully 10iu.
So i would be fine Injecting it ED for a full year? My body would not become dependent on GH?
4everstrong
invest in a lot of slin pins!

4everstrong said:
4everstrong
I have no idea on exogenous gh dependence. That is healthy size doses and if it were me I'd break it up after 4-6months just to be safe. Just give your body a week or 2 break maybe. Besides you will prolly get sick of pinning 2x3 times ED anyways. My trt doc has no problem with year round hGH treatment at up to 4iu with 5 on 2 off.

Yeah those slin pins can go pretty quick on a slin/gh combo blast, specially when your pinning tne on the daily for workouts

RockShawn said:
I have no idea on exogenous gh dependence. That is healthy size doses and if it were me I'd break it up after 4-6months just to be safe. Just give your body a week or 2 break maybe. Besides you will prolly get sick of pinning 2x3 times ED anyways. My trt doc has no problem with year round hGH treatment at up to 4iu with 5 on 2 off.
RockShawn
Exactly. Slow down Gunsmoke. You need to not be in a rush for this. Start out low and slowly ramp up. Believe me, when I first started, after 2 months, I was about to just sell my kits cause the sides just was not worth it. Everyone said it will get better. Well, it finally did and I'm glad I didn't stop.

BTW, who is the asshole that took away one of my karma points???

JM750 said:
Exactly. Slow down Gunsmoke. You need to not be in a rush for this. Start out low and slowly ramp up. Believe me, when I first started, after 2 months, I was about to just sell my kits cause the sides just was not worth it. Everyone said it will get better. Well, it finally did and I'm glad I didn't stop.

BTW, who is the asshole that took away one of my karma points???
JM750
I hear you on that I recently moved up my dose from 3ius to 4ius/day I'm in 5on/2off protocol and I can barely take the numbness on my hands!

jshredz said:
I hear you on that I recently moved up my dose from 3ius to 4ius/day I'm in 5on/2off protocol and I can barely take the numbness on my hands!
jshredzAre you using Pharm grade?

What sides can be expected when starting at 2ius and then slowly a bumping up?

Vino 1 said:
What sides can be expected when starting at 2ius and then slowly a bumping up?
Vino 1None........

In a few weeks, some tingling in your hands and legs....Maybe some lethargy (but, not everyone gets that).

jshredz said:
jshredz
Shit I do 4iu of MB Green Hyge 2iu am 2iu PWO and my hands/arms get NUMB lol. Least its good. I can tell a major Difference in this shit been on 9mo now.. Trying to go to 6iu but...

TSizemore said:
None........

In a few weeks, some tingling in your hands and legs....Maybe some lethargy (but, not everyone gets that).
TSizemore

Thanks T. I have a buddy using Jintropin 2iu AM, went to 3iu and said he felt lethargic so he went back to 2iu

I got lethargic as hell on 2 iu of M/B green top pinwheels. Took me a while to be able to go to 3iu I was almost ready to give up. Everyone is different tho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.