HGH.

I've been running rips at 2iu's ED for 2 months and hands get pretty numb randomly throughout the day. A bit lethargic, but starting to fade a bit.

So after pinning AM, is there a time requirement before u should eat? Like pin and then wait 20-30 minutes before u eat?

Vino 1 said:
So after pinning AM, is there a time requirement before u should eat? Like pin and then wait 20-30 minutes before u eat?
Vino 1
I wouldn't think you have to wait to eat. I usually wake up pin my gh then make my breakfast. So I guess I wait but it's not intentional.

Vino 1 said:
Vino 1
I always get up and pin 1st thing. I think I mentioned somewhere, your cortisol levels are highest during the day upon rising, and that's a great reason to pin GH at that time.

Vino 1 said:
Vino 1General rule of thumb is to wait at least 20 mins after you pin before you eat.

From my understanding you only have to worry about food timing when using peptides, synthetic GH shouldnt be affected by food intake

ajordana said:
From my understanding you only have to worry about food timing when using peptides, synthetic GH shouldnt be affected by food intake
ajordana

This is my understanding also.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.