Jacked Immortal
Respect and Loyalty
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
But someone just posted a blood test from pacific bogo sale on his test c and the results are bad news. Just thought I'd let u people know... I don't know anymore details then the blood test I just looked at.

Your doing the right thing by reporting it.
I'll check in the validity of this and update here with the outcome.

Pacific response at SF
skull cap , thank you for posting this and bringing it to our attention, I am very sorry for your underdosed product you received, I offer you my apologies, and I will make it right for you if given the opportunity to.

danny danny no bashing to you or skullcap at all not from me, and I sincerely hope not from any other members on my behalf.

like someone said bloods do not lie, neither will I , this is not acceptable.

I will say this was not intentionally done at all, I would never underdose , not my way of doing things and obviously it is horrible for business. I offer no excuses but I would like to give an explanation and a promise and resolution.

this was a domino effect of events, I held the bogo sale and it was going well at the begening then about a week into it is when a chain of bad events started, first I had someone working for me sending packages, and labeling vials etc.. well they took of on me with 600-700 vials they had access to, this set us back bigtime, but I did not feel the need to stop sales because I had new raws regularly scheduled to come in from my supplier, so I would just get new stuff made up and move on. well those raws 3 packs to 3 different addys were all held up in customs, now that's when real problems started, my usual raw guy did not want to send to my addys anymore and it was going to take some time to get things set to get from him again , new addys new names etc..so in the meantime I put in a raw order with a new supplier who could ship to me fast so I could take care of the overdue orders pileing up. those raws came in , I did not test them as I usually do in order to speed things up and get orders out, and now I see those raws were underdosed. looking back I wish I would have did things differently , but I can not change the past . what I can do is move forward and make things right.

I allready have raws on the way again from my usual main supplier , the same raws that produced several good test results over our time here, and allowed us to build a previously very good reputation for quality product. we will exclusively use our main raw person here on out that is a promise, I do not want anymore product problems, were going to take a little break this week to get all new products compounded and get our feet under us, then we will be back and back to a good ta, and back to having top notch properly dosed gear. once new products are made I will send some to mods for blood testing, and I will send replacemnets to anyone who ordered during recent bogo that feels the gear is underdosed or especially has bloods saying so.

I am truly sorry we never intended to do wrong to anyone and we will make it right, were not going anywhere god and mods willing, we intend to stay here make right ,and get back to doing good business and supplying a high quality product to this great community. I hope we are given the opportunity to do so. we are not thunder or any other scam shit , that is not and never will happen, we will make this right.

No member should ever catch anything from exposing a source that sends out untested product.People are putting this into their body,it's beyond irresponsible for this to have happened

Thank you for posting Eman and thanks LT for the screenshots. We will see how Pacific decides to handle this here at EG

jshredz said:
Thank you for posting Eman and thanks LT for the screenshots. We will see how Pacific decides to handle this here at EG
jshredzHasn't been a single complaint as far as I'm aware

grim said:
Hasn't been a single complaint as far as I'm aware
grimGrim this is from the BOGO sale orders that were delayed. So most of these woulb be very recent orders.

i think people are afraid to complain... i know i am and would be... because people will defend the vendor and call you an idiot, etc... and staff will generally side with the vendor.

i have never used pacific ...so i have no comment on his gear. but we need to be more open to honest reviews around here

krustus said:
i think people are afraid to complain... i know i am and would be... because people will defend the vendor and call you an idiot, etc... and staff will generally side with the vendor.

i have never used pacific ...so i have no comment on his gear. but we need to be more open to honest reviews around here
krustusStaff does not usually side with the vendor.

All I say is my opinion. . And I would be honestly hesitant to complain... I would just move on to another vendor.. .. but we shouldn't feel that way..it would help to have open and honest reviews

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

krustus said:
All I say is my opinion. . And I would be honestly hesitant to complain... I would just move on to another vendor.. .. but we shouldn't feel that way..it would help to have open and honest reviews

krustusReviews are wanted good or bad. This incident however user was caught in a lie to me and tmm did send money back. Kinda hard to the the buyers side in such a case. The incident however is not over as far as dosing goes but again I'm in hospital and can't really do anything atm

As far as pacific info is still.coming out.and.trying to.get the full picture, plus if people were sold bunk stuff taken care of

grim said:
grim

This is the same thing you said to me when I PMed you about TMMs stuff being underdosed.....

You don't know everything Grim in fact it seems you know very little. There is a close group of brothers here and on other forums that talk and look out for one another. Just because YOU HAVE NOT HEARD does not mean anything. Everytime I have come to you with an issue the common response is .... "I've never heard that and everyone loves XYZ vendor."

Yes people ARE AFRAID to say anything because look at the responses the get. Look what I've had to do to get anything done. I do not give two fucks if you say the way I do things is the "right" way to do things. Most times it's the only way.

I know your not doing well so we will not keep this going but there are some points:

1, you always side with vendor

2, people are scared to say anything

3, just because you don't know something does not make it untrue. We know a lot more than you think Grim.

We can tell by the look of your avatar Mick,LOL 🙂 RRRRRR

Well..I'll say this. A couple years ago I had issue with a vendor...I got fucked...twice om the same deal. When I approached staff, I was belittled, called a scammer and ganged up on. His gear landed me in the hospital for 6 days to the tune of $26,000. True story. Even though I saved every pm and email...it didn't matter...I was in the wrong. So...I agree with Krustus. I won't complain about a vendor...it's useless to me.

Damn matty!... that is info that shouldn't be suppressed!.. .. but you can't complain it seems.. lol... this needs to change

Krustus that is not the full details at all.
He went from a broken back, to almost amputation in weeks yet demanded FREE gear from the vendor

Nothing was suppressed to say so is garbage

Status
Not open for further replies.