I'm gonna catch hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this talk about suppression is on details being posted and allowed. Kind of.the.exact opposite.

Why would someone want free gear from someone who's gear ended up putting you in the hospital. Come on

Most of you that know me it dealt with me know I always try to remain calm and treat all members with respect. But to hear people are afraid to speak up really pisses me off.
This place is one of the boards with the most leway towards its members on speaking up. Other boards you speak without solid evidence or proper protocol and you can easily be banned.
How many members get banned here at EG? Since I've been here it's been very little.

None banned for speaking up...

Not afraid of banning jshredz... just that you'll berated.. brushed aside. Etc.... honest feedback should be more welcome... it would help keep good vendors good etc...

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

We don't brush anyone or berate just because we don't side with one particular party. Sometimes there simply is no siding. Other times its black.and white

Last I will say on the subject. ... I can't prove or disprove Tbar, TMM, Pacific, or matty.... but I know that I for one feel extremely hesitant to give a bad review... members will go crazy and staff will most likely side with the vendor

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

No we.will.not krustus.
We have 100% proof the money was sent to tbar and tbar admitting the name he gave tmm was not accepted.

There really is no way to logically question this.

Matty wanted free gear from a vendor who ended up in his words putting him in the hospital.

Thats.taking common sense not vendor

jshredz said:
Most of you that know me it dealt with me know I always try to remain calm and treat all members with respect. But to hear people are afraid to speak up really pisses me off.
This place is one of the boards with the most leway towards its members on speaking up. Other boards you speak without solid evidence or proper protocol and you can easily be banned.
How many members get banned here at EG? Since I've been here it's been very little.
jshredz

You are pretty diplomatic Shredz and this board is different than most but I really don't get this statement. I've had evidence posted in threads, I've had my word and it takes a force of fucking nature to make anything happen here. I know it works both ways, you make a case it's SUPPOSED to be reviewed and action is taken. Just does not work that way here.

I know you can't give a vendor the boot are even reprimand them when Joe Shmoe has a complaint however, when Vets say and post complaints often times IT IS DISMISSED. I really think the way the process is handled needs to be looked at.

More than once have I brought things to Admims attention and have been told it's non issue. I would hate for anyone to be treated the way I have in brining up these issues.

We need to work together to solve these issues.

MattyIce said:
Well..I'll say this. A couple years ago I had issue with a vendor...I got fucked...twice om the same deal. When I approached staff, I was belittled, called a scammer and ganged up on. His gear landed me in the hospital for 6 days to the tune of $26,000. True story. Even though I saved every pm and email...it didn't matter...I was in the wrong. So...I agree with Krustus. I won't complain about a vendor...it's useless to me.
MattyIce
What vendor was that? A previous one or old one or from another board? Saying things like that, all of us members should be told which UGL your referring to for our safety.

grim said:
Krustus that is not the full details at all.
He went from a broken back, to almost amputation in weeks yet demanded FREE gear from the vendor

Nothing was suppressed to say so is garbage
grim
Uhhh..negative. That aint what happened...but thats the bullshit the staff minus tsize n lt started. Its over now...but I had zero assistance from the staff pandering to a vendor. And that is the truth.

grim said:
No we.will.not krustus.
We have 100% proof the money was sent to tbar and tbar admitting the name he gave tmm was not accepted.

There really is no way to logically question this.

Matty wanted free gear from a vendor who ended up in his words putting him in the hospital.

Thats.taking common sense not vendor
grim
No..sir. I didnt want free gear. He was supposed to send my order then give me a discount off my next order. Then the gear he sent me gave me a an absess and so forth...but lets not let the truth get in the way of your story.

I have NEVER solicited gear or money or been anything but a good bro to all.

Matty it is what happened, you in fact posted.about it in the past. I read the pms where you wanted free and discounted gear, if it was so dangerous you'd not want it.

We help non stop sorry there are.cases that believe it or not the buyer is in the wrong.

I don't even make money at eg but here I'm in the hospital trying to help and still botched at. Really makes me want to continue to pay for security others don't

MattyIce said:
No..sir. I didnt want free gear. He was supposed to send my order then give me a discount off my next order. Then the gear he sent me gave me a an absess and so forth...but lets not let the truth get in the way of your story.

I have NEVER solicited gear or money or been anything but a good bro to all.
MattyIceAbcess is more than likely from the injection not the gear. Plus you were asking after the abcess. This was posted on long ago and really has no reason to be brought up yet again

You didnt read any pms of me demanding free or discounted gear. I asked for my order 6 fucking months later after he was sending the order.. Check is in the mail...blah blah. You are clueless to what happened. And accusing me of such is pissing me off.
Hope you feeling better man.

Not total bullshit. You went from claiming you almost lost a limb to a broken back in weeks. I also read the pms Matty. This is ancient now drop it

I am not lying one bit and it's why many including members had a hard time buying anything you said...

I dont give a fuck what you buy. I dont lie. I never did. You're talking about 2 difderent events. I did fall and break my back and both of my legs and had trauma to my head...has nothing to do with your vendor fucking me. And i dont pander to vendors. Now if you want to drop it..drop it. Or we can continue.

Status
Not open for further replies.