IT IS TIME TO PAY FOR YOUR EG TORTURE TANK!

slimpickings said:
I might need a smedium can you get one????
slimpickingsI don't have you on my list, did you want one?
dowork said:
Do they come in XS? Ima need that by the time my shoulder heals.
Haven't you heard? Immediately after putting on a Torture shirt you gain 15lbs and 15% increase in strength!

Send my digits smoove. I got 49ers and one of grim's too. Hope my math is right. LOL

49er just send smoove shipping info

Grim I picked up one of yours and your shipping charge

RockShawn said:
Send my digits smoove. I got 49ers and one of grim's too. Hope my math is right. LOL

RockShawnFuck ya brother very cool of you! Thanks alot much appreciated

smoove said:
I don't have you on my list, did you want one?Haven't you heard? Immediately after putting on a Torture shirt you gain 15lbs and 15% increase in strength!
smooveStrength varies person to person on a regular day I bench 225 when im wearing torture chamber shirt I bench 365

RockShawn said:

RockShawn
Wow! Somebody is giving out reach arounds. And it aint me! haha

Much respect to Rock im nobody he had no reason to help me that shows what kind of person he is he did it because he knows I lost my job and money is a little tight at the moment

49ER said:
Much respect to Rock im nobody he had no reason to help me that shows what kind of person he is he did it because he knows I lost my job and money is a little tight at the moment
49ERMy pleasure bro.

Guys this just went up yesterday so no need to worry yet but after a few days here I will be hounding you to get your payment in. 20 bucks is a bargain here. Make sure everyone knows and let's get this taken care if quick!!!

Smoove you got mail brother!!

Jshredz
Sent from my Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk2

Guys, like Rock said.....no immediate concern yet, but I'd say by Tuesday these should all be taken care of. I won't be able to get mine in until Monday, so one day after that ought to be more than enough time. Thanks to everyone who ordered to make it worth while and to Smoove and Krustus for getting it done!

A quick reminder brothers, when you send your info include your screen name. Much easier to keep up with who's who.

Just got message today.............been out all weekend. Will look for the vanillia card tomorow.

Ram

Hey Smoove -

Put me down for 3 of the XL please.

Be easier to ice my shoulder while wearing a tank.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.