IT IS TIME TO PAY FOR YOUR EG TORTURE TANK!

smoove said:
Mizz I think I figured out what was going on with your reload............most of the Vanilla reloads has a scratch off pin number on the back. You load it, scratch off to reveal the number then send it to me. well because of scam's Vanilla is getting away from that and its just a bar-code on the back. Here's the difference in check-outs: some stores load your card for you right at the checkout THUS the reason they asking for your debit card while other stores let you load it and the secret pin number is printed out on the receipt. Every dollar general I called today does it the latter way. hope this helps
smoove
Ive been over this numerous times with my dollar store and the bar code one and they can never seem to do it. I have to go to Walgreens to find the scratch off one and they load it up no problem.

Z82 said:
Ive been over this numerous times with my dollar store and the bar code one and they can never seem to do it. I have to go to Walgreens to find the scratch off one and they load it up no problem.
Z82
Damn then I guess all dollar generals arent created equal. Vanilla's and the stores loss. gonna lose alot of money here

alright gents, just a few left to pay. The guys who mailed theirs ought to be coming in the next few days so look at the list in the first page and if your name isn't scratched off as paid then let me know either yay or nay if your still getting it. Lets say by Sunday if I haven't heard anything on the remaining orders I'll just cancel those orders and move forward. Not being a dick but we need to keep it moving. If you're having issues finding Vanilla's there are alternatives but you need to get in touch with me so we can work it out.

Alright guys..........3 more peeps to go! Let's get it done. 😉

SWOLEMIZZ, IRONFOX & AIRAGEE23...............CALLING ON YOU BROTHERS! Held it up long enough. I am placing the order in the morning, after that I cant accept any orders so if you are still interested in this communicate to me ASAP!
Swolemizz I know you were trying to get Vanilla's but having issues, others that had issues have just mailed the payment. Some still haven't arrived yet but I'm moving forward anyway.
Time to start anticipating guys, this part usually goes fairly quick and Krustus and crew are locked,cocked and loaded ready for the hand off to them!

I will keep you posted............................

Alright guys, I think it's just two of you now.......I'm locking this down later this afternoon. If you're not paid, you missed it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.