just did 2nd pin

my leg started shaking, uncontrollably. and pip is pretty bad today. gonna have to go slow next time.

Yeah some sounds like it, I never really just jab the pin in I always make sure my leg is completely relaxed, I sit in the ground with my leg straight out, and slowly put it in.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I go so far as to change needles if the fist stick doesn't work. Needles dull FAST and then hurt like hell. Plus it's one more additional step to avoid infection.

T-bar said:
I go so far as to change needles if the fist stick doesn't work. Needles dull FAST and then hurt like hell. Plus it's one more additional step to avoid infection.
T-bar
Clean pins are the way to go, as far as aspirating I haven't done this in years, first I know now when I am in a vein I can taste the gear, second just go slow do a slow count. Many times you pass through a vein and don't have a issue till you pull out and you create more scar tissue so go slow use warm gear and pay attention to what your feeling and tasting.

T-bar said:
T-bar
This is very true. I've also had needles come with a burr on then that makes it impossibly painful to use. Being a machinist I've worked in medical manufacturing and these burrs are so tiny can only be seen with a electron microscope but I promise you will notice when u try to use one fresh out of the pack just get a new one those burrs will fuck you up. Every brand can all have them not every thing gets cleaned up perfectly. It'll get easier the more you do it.

RebelMachinist said:
This is very true. I've also had needles come with a burr on then that makes it impossibly painful to use. Being a machinist I've worked in medical manufacturing and these burrs are so tiny can only be seen with a electron microscope but I promise you will notice when u try to use one fresh out of the pack just get a new one those burrs will fuck you up. Every brand can all have them not every thing gets cleaned up perfectly. It'll get easier the more you do it.
RebelMachinist
I know exactly what you talking about, this actually has happened to me a few times from pin off of gpzmedlabs and I just swap out the pin completely, it almost makes me wonder that they don't really check their Product for quality assurance.

ironhead said:
I know exactly what you talking about, this actually has happened to me a few times from pin off of gpzmedlabs and I just swap out the pin completely, it almost makes me wonder that they don't really check their Product for quality assurance.

ironhead
True it is a quality assurance check but they don't have to check but just a few out of millions no way to check them all. I have noticed that the majority of mine that came with burrs came from gpzmed "Covidien" brand. Covidien is supposed to be top notch like B-D but they are a far far cry from that. Even cheap ass Nipro have been better to me

RebelMachinist said:
True it is a quality assurance check but they don't have to check but just a few out of millions no way to check them all. I have noticed that the majority of mine that came with burrs came from gpzmed "Covidien" brand. Covidien is supposed to be top notch like B-D but they are a far far cry from that. Even cheap ass Nipro have been better to me
RebelMachinist

Lol I was always told Nipro was better I guess I was wrong, prob why I had so many burrs hah I have to start reading more.

i don't think i've had a burr yet. it would be painful, no?

bossman said:
i don't think i've had a burr yet. it would be painful, no?
bossman
Yes it will be painful as soon as you even try to push the pin in. I've sent one on in all it does is cause extra bleeding and a little brusing and hurt like a mofo

i had some bad pip from today's injection.

bossman said:
i had some bad pip from today's injection.
bossman
Prolly a bad pin I just did an .5ml shot of tren with a bad pin and now I have brusing and pip I was too lazy to go get a fresh I said fuck it and yes my leg hurts like a bitch now lol

RebelMachinist said:
RebelMachinistThis is why I miss terumos. I have BD right now but they're def not up to PAR with terumo pins.

yea, i have some slight bruising and what feels like a big knot in my leg. hopefully tomorrow's pin goes a little smoother.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.