Jacked Immortal
EG Auction Sniper
EG Freak
Shout Master
Mutated
Board Donator
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
used a 20g to draw and 23g to inject. it seems to be pretty painless so far. forgot to wipe down the top of vial w/alcohol, pricked my finger, forgot to inject air in the vial, opened the top of the vial while trying to get the metal crimping off (what's the best/easiest way to do that?--i'm thinking tiny needle-nosed pliers). i think that's all the mistakes i made. i probably made more i'm not aware of though lol. did the quad btw.

Damn bro bad juju that whole pin huh!!!!!! How much gear did you pin? If this was your first pin , did you do a coin toss and the quad won lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i did 250 mg of test cyp from egh labs. it seemed very smooth, but i have nothing to compare it to lol. the quad was recommended to me by someone here.

I draw with 23 or bigger, inject with 25.

Some times the tip of knife can be used to get the small piece of metal off.

thanks Jinko. i had a hell of a time getting that off. that was the hardest part of the whole thing.

Made a couple mistakes and I doubt they should cost you but keep an eye on that injection site. If you popped the whole top off the vile make sure that it stays in a very sterile environment....You dont want air and other pathogens getting in it. YES, the solution in the gear can help fight some of the bacteria but there are reasons there are tops on them... Perhaps you can transfer it to another vial. Always wipe the top. On the bright side welcome to the darkiside.. Enjoy the cycle bossman. Feel free to shoot me a pm if you ever have any questions.

thanks LT. i'll let you know if i have to make a visit to the ER. 🙂

bossman said:
thanks LT. i'll let you know. if i have to make a visit to the ER. 🙂
bossman
ER.. Who cares cus at least you will be HUGE..... 😉

Common sense goes a long way in this game. Surprisingly its one of the rarest things around

i was not nervous in the least bit, which i found surprising. i did not hesitate at all. i watched a vid on how to do it, and i'd say i was done with the injection in a minute or two later.

transdermals and orals

it's a little bit tight/sore now

thanks bros. it's good to be on the right side of history, or something

I remember those days..lol Virgin quads and limping for days.hahaha I don't think it matters how smooth the gear is when you pin virgin quads it is gonna fucking hurt.I could be wrong but we shall see..Let us know if you start to limp.lol

Virgin quads. I barely remember. I have so much scar tissue in my quads that's it difficult to even plunge.

is that what i have to look forward to, tunaman?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.