just gave myself first IM Injection

If I were you I would stay away from tren as long as you can.lol

I have scar tissue almost every single place that you can pin. Even my calves are getting a little bit difficult to pin. But I rotate and I change the length of the pin. Instead of 1" I use 1.5 in quads and glutes. And 1"" in delts and calves.
5/8 in chest,tris,Lats and bis.

JuicedVenom said:
I have scar tissue almost every single place that you can pin. Even my calves are getting a little bit difficult to pin. But I rotate and I change the length of the pin. Instead of 1" I use 1.5 in quads and glutes. And 1"" in delts and calves.
JuicedVenomYou a bad mofo..calves ?i don't think I'm that brave yet.lol

any of you guys in recovery? i am starting to feel a little guilty about it since i haven't told my sponsor yet. i just talked to him but he was kinda pressed for time so i didn't go into it. i never used needles when i was on drugs, and have no desire to use drugs, but i realize that there is some sneakiness, self-medication, and law-breaking going on here. i'm comfortable with my choice and had been contemplating it for a long time, and knew i would arrive here eventually, so these feelings are a little odd to me. how do you guys deal with any guilt or apprehension surrounding your use?

I never had guilt using AAS... I don't look at it as being compared to meth/crack/etc.. to me it's no different than taking preworkout.. I was actually stoked the first time I pinned AAS.. no guilt there. I guess it all depends on every person but it's really not a big deal to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

it's not that big a deal to me either, personally, but i know a lot of other people feel differently. i'm talking people close to me in recovery, in my family, etc. i guess what they think of me or don't think of me is none of my business anyway tho.

bossman said:
it's not that big a deal to me either, personally, but i know a lot of other people feel differently. i'm talking people close to me in recovery, in my family, etc. i guess what they think of me or don't think of me is none of my business anyway tho.
bossman
Pm man

Joebad1 said:
You a bad mofo..calves ?i don't think I'm that brave yet.lol
Joebad1For years. Calves are painless. I'd do calves b4 any other spot. Problem is. My calves are FULL of veins. So I got 3 spots I can hit. And I gotta break up scar tissue every year when I take vacation. My quads get bad.

JuicedVenom said:
JuicedVenomNever thought about changing needle length...makes sense!

Why did you take the crimp ring off the vial? Did someone tell you to do that?

I acually recomended that bossman shoot his quads first. There are veins eveywhere we shoot but the upper outer quad is relatively safe. The reason i suggested it for a first time is because its very easy to see and control the injection. You can use two hands if your shakey and everything is right in front of you. Imo its no more or less painful than any other spot. They are my favorite actually.

LittleTom said:
I acually recomended that bossman shoot his quads first. There are veins eveywhere we shoot but the upper outer quad is relatively safe. The reason i suggested it for a first time is because its very easy to see and control the injection. You can use two hands if your shakey and everything is right in front of you. Imo its no more or less painful than any other spot. They are my favorite actually.
LittleTomI agree with this. I personally love the quad sites. And, your spot on here....you can control the pin precisely. Slowly insert the pin, and you can feel a nerve if you're getting close. A slight angle change, and keep going... all's good. There's plenty of muscle, so, as long as you insert far enough, you're sure to get a good injection.

TSizemore said:
Why did you take the crimp ring off the vial? Did someone tell you to do that?
TSizemore
idk. no one told me to, i just thought i was supposed to

i am limping, bros. i can't wait for my next chance to pin tho

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.