Just got in a fight at Walmart

Fuck yea bro thats bad ass you handled it right I cant stand people that think there bad asses.

C ock H andling L over?

I just got into a scuffle with some punk brake checking me Friday night.. speed limit is 35. He's going 25 in his chics bug. I'm on his ass a lil. He starts brake checking like a mofo. So I bump the bug and get out my truck instantly. Took one of my flip flops off and cracked him in the face as he got out the car. I just kept kicking him a few times. Got back in my truck. Pushed the lil bug out the way, and carried on down the road.. I got a big cow catcher on the front of my lifted truck so no harm there.. my feet are fine.. didn't want to break my hand over that punk. Just got Chipotle so I had to eat!

from my outdated pos phone

tbonexl said:
I just got into a scuffle with some punk brake checking me Friday night.. speed limit is 35. He's going 25 in his chics bug. I'm on his ass a lil. He starts brake checking like a mofo. So I bump the bug and get out my truck instantly. Took one of my flip flops off and cracked him in the face as he got out the car. I just kept kicking him a few times. Got back in my truck. Pushed the lil bug out the way, and carried on down the road.. I got a big cow catcher on the front of my lifted truck so no harm there.. my feet are fine.. didn't want to break my hand over that punk. Just got Chipotle so I had to eat!

tbonexl

LOL, This is the funniest thing I have ever heard you say!! haha Took your flip flip off and slapped him with it? that is fucken hilarious!
Damn, i'd pay big money to have seen that! LOL

Oh damn we drug this one up.

1st CHL - concealed handgun license (while the other guesses where very creative)

2nd tbone that's funny shit brother.

RockShawn said:
Oh damn we drug this one up.

1st CHL - concealed handgun license (while the other guesses where very creative)

2nd tbone that's funny shit brother.
RockShawnLol I never knew I was thinking that but I thought it was ccw only. Ya its a good thing you didn't have it thats why I try not to carry mine much because I have a bad temper and make poor decisions in the heat of the moment

Rock.........do you remember the actual swinging and elbowing as it was happening? Its been several years that I've been in any kind of physical altercation due to anger but I never remember any of the actual live action. People have to tell me what happened. Was it that way?

Flip flops are dangerous too! U know that guy didn't say a word about it to anybody! Probably didn't even get laid that night either!

tbonexl said:

tbonexl
HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!! tbone that is some funny shit...first time I laughed out loud from a post in awhile...a flip flop beat down-LMAO

Another reason why I don't shop at Walmart! Glad to hear your alright and I honestly think they deserve to get more than as ass whooping! I don't understand people sometimes, what's up with those guys! No one has any respect or pride anymore to just not be rude, then when you ask them to stop they hit you for it, God this world saddens me!

Flip Flop Beat down is fucken Awesome! haha

BTW tbone, gave you some karma for that one!

smoove said:
Rock.........do you remember the actual swinging and elbowing as it was happening? Its been several years that I've been in any kind of physical altercation due to anger but I never remember any of the actual live action. People have to tell me what happened. Was it that way?
smoove
I can't speak for Rocko, but, I was a bouncer in a heavy metal biker bar, and I've been in countless street fights as well as years in MMA and on the TKD tournament circuit. It's just like playing sports, you've got to control your adrenaline or you'll last like 30 seconds. When you engage in more and more combat on the hand to hand level, it's like being in a football game, if you will. The game starts slowing down for you and everything seems to be moving in slow motion, and you have plenty of time to react. I love to throw a fake if I'm throwing 1st. If not, I counter every time.

In answer to your question, for me I only remember certain aspects of the altercation when a bystander refreshes my memory or it starts coming back to me in retrospection. It does all come back tho, if you weren't inebriated or high!!

Sometimes it feels good to let it all out.. I'm sure u didn't feel so good about it with your family around in Walmart tho rock.. I can understand that..

tbonexl said:
Sometimes it feels good to let it all out.. I'm sure u didn't feel so good about it with your family around in Walmart tho rock.. I can understand that..

tbonexl
Nothing feels better then imbedding your knuckles into someone who deserves it!

smoove said:
smooveThe whole thing was blurry. Surreal. I don't remember the KO punch cause my head was still ringing. I do remember all the throat slam and the elbows cause it felt like slow motion. I know the first punch had to be luck cause I don't remember even seeing the guy. I remember the second guy. His face will be on my memory for a long time. Eyes wide open like "oh shit"

JM750 said:
Nothing feels better then imbedding your knuckles into someone who deserves it!
JM750
Hell yeah bro..... Lawyer free jail free ass whooping..... And kicking e fuck out of people that disrespects your wife and kids like that.... Damn nice work bro...

Hat is off to you Rock, you did what you had to do and apparently did very well too. If more people would teach their kids how to act in a public place with women and children around, a lot of this shit would be cut down. But we have such fucked up family situations in this country now, it's a shame but it's gonna keep getting worse. Hey just be thankful you are in good shape and were able to take care of business, alot of guys your age or even younger would not have been able to handle two or even one guy in that situation. Here's to good tren and hard training brother!!!!!

HAHA... I love this thread. I had a prob similar to this at BWW and ended up not so good for those guys either.. I just got a nasty infection from dudes mouth...

Mad respect bro.. I know its an old thread but I still want to recognize you! Family First!!

Good job brother. You will make them think twice before they spout their mouths off. Sorry your kids had to see it though.

Dont let your wifes hit walmart alone! or may just end up running into this creep!

Swear there's always a story at Walmart! They gotta change their Slogan!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgSw6lMA2Rw

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.