LIMITED EDITION EG TORTURE CHAMBER TANKS APPROVED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

smoove

You asked for it and we gonna make it happen! I am honored you would want to represent the Torture Chamber......Thank you.........and super props to KRUSTUS for making an already bad ass design even badder! This shows the 2 sites BOP and EG coming together as one whole definitive unit. We all are brothers and this is a cool way to solidify that.
Enough of the sweet stuff...................the facts:

You voiced you would pay for these.............Thank you..........as some of you know I footed the entire bill for the last shirts and those + shipping added up quick. Shipping averaged $5-7 bucks so I will add $10 to cover shipping. I don't want to make any money off these so all prices will cover costs ONLY. The last shirts averaged around $7-8 pop, don't hold me to that but should be close.

IF YOU WANT TO ORDER A LIMITED EDITION EG TORTURE CHAMBER TANK PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD YOUR QUANTITY AND SIZE DESIRED.

We have to have a cutoff point to keep things moving so I would ask that this thread be closed after 10 days. Once we have all orders in I can give you the price.
One question................ARE YOU IN A TORTURE CHAMBER FRAME OF MIND???................................lol this is awesome!

[attachment deleted by admin]

1 XL

Let me know where to send funds brother.

Just a thought....What do you guys think about a $5 fee added on to that goes to the BD?

Hell yea!

I'll email you what I want (didn't want to post the ol smedium) lol

I wear the other in the gym, less the sleeves. It makes me look bad ass! Lol

Wacker said:
1 XL

Let me know where to send funds brother.

Just a thought....What do you guys think about a $5 fee added on to that goes to the BD?
Wacker
I told GRIM any extra money left over I would send to him. $10 for shipping will leave almost $3-4 left over on each order because shipping is $5-7. The boxes that have more than one shirt will obviously costs more for shipping(see ROCKS order) so it may offset any extra that is left over.
BTW reps for the awesome idea of the GRIM symbol!

Status
Not open for further replies.