LIMITED EDITION EG TORTURE CHAMBER TANKS APPROVED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
homegrown said:
Would these shirts come in tall sizes?

Underground Conditioning "Training for the rest of us"
homegrown
Nosir..........just s,m,l,x,xx and xxx
Walker said:
Post a pic of tanks Smoove. If you got one
Have a picture of the graphic posted at the top of the thread. Dont even have a tank picked out yet bro, just getting the number of orders right now. Meantime will be looking at tank styles,cut etc.

I personally think Smoove should keep some $ for his time, and the past shirts he made.
If he chooses to donate that's fine.

GRIM said:
I personally think Smoove should keep some $ for his time, and the past shirts he made.
GRIMI'm good with that and ill pay for extra shipping. No prob.

smoove said:
Nosir..........just s,m,l,x,xx and xxxHave a picture of the graphic posted at the top of the thread. Dont even have a tank picked out yet bro, just getting the number of orders right now. Meantime will be looking at tank styles,cut etc.
smooveThats too bad.. would have gotten a couple

GRIM said:
GRIM
I'm down with that too! he's put a lot of effort into these shirts and paid a lot out of pocket I'm sure...

edit: that's whatI was wondering about, how they were cut... thanks bud

homegrown said:
Thats too bad.. would have gotten a couple

homegrownOh you can wear 2xl can't you. Or get two and sew them together. Would hate to see your belly button.

Brother Smoove don't forget to include this for the new EG Torture
Chamber members. With the updated design from krustus of coarse.

[attachment deleted by admin]

BIGBOSS said:
BIGBOSS
Yessir Brother Boss, I will include it with a few edits for my EG brethren. The Torture Chamber frame of mind.... Not just a place but a DESTINATION

BIGBOSS said:
BIGBOSSThat's freaking awesome. I wanna go lift right now!!!

smoove said:
You asked for it and we gonna make it happen! I am honored you would want to represent the Torture Chamber......Thank you.........and super props to KRUSTUS for making an already bad ass design even badder! This shows the 2 sites BOP and EG coming together as one whole definitive unit. We all are brothers and this is a cool way to solidify that.
Enough of the sweet stuff...................the facts:

You voiced you would pay for these.............Thank you..........as some of you know I footed the entire bill for the last shirts and those + shipping added up quick. Shipping averaged $5-7 bucks so I will add $10 to cover shipping. I don't want to make any money off these so all prices will cover costs ONLY. The last shirts averaged around $7-8 pop, don't hold me to that but should be close.

IF YOU WANT TO ORDER A LIMITED EDITION EG TORTURE CHAMBER TANK PLEASE POST IN THIS THREAD YOUR QUANTITY AND SIZE DESIRED.

We have to have a cutoff point to keep things moving so I would ask that this thread be closed after 10 days. Once we have all orders in I can give you the price.
One question................ARE YOU IN A TORTURE CHAMBER FRAME OF MIND???................................lol this is awesome!
smoove
I think that your a good person to put the time and money in this and I do hope that you sell a lot of these, but (my personal opinion only) is that I will not give BOP NO ADVERTISEMENT due to the fact that I don't care for the site and it has been proving unsafe in many different ways, we sit on this site and warn people not to go on that site. So I can't see why if anybody on this site that agrees that BOP is a bad and unsafe site they would want to wear anything to support it, it's like HAVING OBAMA AND THE POPE ON A SHIRT, AND SAYING THEY ARE THE SAME. Once again I know you put a lot into this and it looks as if many members does appreciate it by the numbers of orders you've received. (No hard feelings towards you or any one that buys them it's just my own opinion .

RS50 said:
I think that your a good person to put the time and money in this and I do hope that you sell a lot of these, but (my personal opinion only) is that I will not give BOP NO ADVERTISEMENT due to the fact that I don't care for the site and it has been proving unsafe in many different ways, we sit on this site and warn people not to go on that site. So I can't see why if anybody on this site that agrees that BOP is a bad and unsafe site they would want to wear anything to support it, it's like HAVING OBAMA AND THE POPE ON A SHIRT, AND SAYING THEY ARE THE SAME. Once again I know you put a lot into this and it looks as if many members does appreciate it by the numbers of orders you've received. (No hard feelings towards you or any one that buys them it's just my own opinion .
RS50
No hard feelings my man, I see you stance, but I have to ask a couple questions first;
Did you see the graphic for the shirt I posted at the top of the thread? BOP is NOWHERE on it 🙂
This is an EG thing

Second The Torture Chamber has nothing to do with BOP, it is MY private gym 🙂
The shirts were a symbol of all us brothers that were on BOP but found a home here, amongst the EG brethren. Everyone that got a shirt from over there has wound up here.

Purchasing a shirt is supporting EG and my gym and a way of life.
If knowing this info you still don't want to participate, it's cool bro. I'm doing this because the EG & BOP brethren asked for it. No other reason.

RS50 I think you are missing the fact that BOP is dead to these guys. They just originated there. It's more like - you were a cowboys fan for many many years but their bum quarterback and asshole owner make you turn from the team and you find yourself supporting the Denver Broncos cause you like the players and next thing you know your so excited about the team you start buying bronco shirts and car stickers and season tickets. The cowboys are thing of the past for you, in fact you enjoy watching them lose.

Now buy a fukin shirt 🙂

RockShawn said:
RS50 I think you are missing the fact that BOP is dead to these guys. They just originated there. It's more like - you were a cowboys fan for many many years but their bum quarterback and asshole owner make you turn from the team and you find yourself supporting the Denver Broncos cause you like the players and next thing you know your so excited about the team you start buying bronco shirts and car stickers and season tickets. The cowboys are thing of the past for you, in fact you enjoy watching them lose.

Now buy a fukin shirt 🙂
RockShawn
Well put Rock! Now I will have to wear my new shirt when I go watch the Eagles kick Dallas's ass! Look for me on the 50🙂

Wacker said:
Well put Rock! Now I will have to wear my new shirt when I go watch the Eagles kick Dallas's ass! Look for me on the 50🙂
WackerGo eagles and anyone else that plays the cowgirls. Did I mention they have a bum quarterback?

Status
Not open for further replies.