LIMITED EDITION EG TORTURE CHAMBER TANKS APPROVED!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jacked said:
smoove are we able to do white? can I get a hell yeah..... ;D
plus once I see the tanks I may want 1 or 2 more
jacked
Haven't picked out the tank design yet bro. Getting orders and will post tank style, black/white once I get total order number

Ok gentlemen..........gonna bump this up for the last day tomorrow. After all the football games I will ask one of the mods to please close this thread so no more orders will be coming through. So tomorrow will be the last day to put in your order. Krustus and I have been working on the tank style and finding the best price. After I tally up all the orders and a few days later I will be able to give a price of what the tanks will cost apiece.
If the deal works out , found a true Body builders tank with the Y-back and everything, looks real good and I may be able to get multiple colors so JACKED you might be getting your request bro.

smoove said:
Ok gentlemen..........gonna bump this up for the last day tomorrow. After all the football games I will ask one of the mods to please close this thread so no more orders will be coming through. So tomorrow will be the last day to put in your order. Krustus and I have been working on the tank style and finding the best price. After I tally up all the orders and a few days later I will be able to give a price of what the tanks will cost apiece.
If the deal works out , found a true Body builders tank with the Y-back and everything, looks real good and I may be able to get multiple colors so JACKED you might be getting your request bro.
smooveJust let Rock or I know whey you're ready.

Ok we got 53 total tanks ordered. No orders have come in in the last few days so I think its safe to say all that want one have put in their order.
REQUESTING THAT THIS THREAD BE LOCKED/CLOSED SO NO MORE ORDERS COME IN.

I don't see any mods online at this time so whoever see's it first could you please do the honors? Thanks

Gonna get with my custom graphics designer (Krustus) and get the price per tank worked out. Once that's done I will start another thread with payment instructions!

smoove said:
Ok we got 53 total tanks ordered. No orders have come in in the last few days so I think its safe to say all that want one have put in their order.
REQUESTING THAT THIS THREAD BE LOCKED/CLOSED SO NO MORE ORDERS COME IN.

I don't see any mods online at this time so whoever see's it first could you please do the honors? Thanks

Gonna get with my custom graphics designer (Krustus) and get the price per tank worked out. Once that's done I will start another thread with payment instructions!
smooveAwesome Smoove! I appreciate your work on this. 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.