Looks like BOP and steroid paradise are back up

J

JM750

It appears they are on line again
so who's going back?

Not me!

cant say ill be going back to BOP. right when i fall in love with the place all over again it goes to shit. i dont trust it and from what ive heard and learned pain is not the bro i thought he was so ill be steering clear of BOP

naaaaaaaa I believe I'll stay.............I'm gettin real close to gettin GRIM to give me a reach around!

I deleted all my linked photobucket pics as soon as he banned JDB3. That's when I knew I wasn't going back.

Actually, to go back to BOP would be a slap in the face to EG

when all this went down i was already a member at EG ,but BOP was home, and i thought pain was a pretty good dude. so i was thinking i would probably frequent both, but after GRIM's rants on security (on BOP and in general) and understanding some of what he was trying to explain... i feel much safer here.

there is no way to be completely safe in this game, but don't make it easy to get in trouble.

plus after learning to navigate EG, i love it!

JM750 said:
Actually, to go back to BOP would be a slap in the face to EG
JM750
JM, is there any way to delete your entire account?
I ran in and deleted all my sent and received messages, avatar, signature. Is there anything else I can delete?

krustus said:
when all this went down i was already a member at EG ,but BOP was home, and i thought pain was a pretty good dude. so i was thinking i would probably frequent both, but after GRIM's rants on security (on BOP and in general) and understanding some of what he was trying to explain... i feel much safer here.

there is no way to be completely safe in this game, but don't make it easy to get in trouble.

krustus
totally agree !

I don't k ow how you guys are logging on I cant even find the forum on google anymore something changed

i'm not sure i would ever log back on for any reason... if LE is involved or something, could get scary

krustus said:

krustus

Yea, i was a member here as well. But it was hard for me to seem to fit in. LOL But now that most of my good homies are here, im GTG...
I agree, security is first, and my eyes have opened up to that now as well.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.