Looks like BOP and steroid paradise are back up

sofargone561 said:
its sad to say but MOST boards the mods/owners read pm's so far it has happend on EVERY board ive been on
sofargone561Same here thats why I wasnt shocked its the other shit pain did that pissed me off not the pms thats why just use email if its confidential. Looks like this place dont so thats a good thing

49ER said:
Same here thats why I wasnt shocked its the other shit pain did that pissed me off not the pms thats why just use email if its confidential. Looks like this place dont so thats a good thing
49ER
This place can't, the pm's are encrypted. That's why some vendor's will conduct business through pm's.

GoPro said:
I wanna be a damn freak!! I was a vet on BOP!! I cant view shit on here lol.
GoPro
And you didn't become a vet in 2 weeks at BOP.

Takes time Grasshopper......

I forgot it was set to one of my laptops homepage and accidentally logged in today and was so happy... I was hoping like hell he had taken my banner down and he did. Got a PM from Pain saying he did it and if I ever need anything holler, lol. I was dying bc I had only one pic I stuck up for a few days and was gonna take it down and then bam site went down. At least all my shit is down now. Saw he reduced tons of us back to Senior Members lol Fuck him and that lame ass forum. EG for life bitches. That shit looks crazy now just seems weird..

GoPro said:
No, just save messages and shit. I have way to many posts to delete that shit.
GoPro
I was a sponsor. I'm good with a freak for now. Your a freak to my friend.

Correct I can not read PM's.
They are dual key 128 bit AES encrypted.
They don't even show in the database 😉

Paulrockr said:
i was never a member there but after all I've seen in the BOP threads I'm with JM750
Paulrockr
Thank you Sir.

It's kinda like when your gurl cheats on you and then you go running back.

fuck that!

GRIM said:
GRIMidk what any of that shit means all i know is that grim has been computer genius numero uno since i met him so ive always knew he knew his shit!

I've already gone through my stages of grief and morning for that place and am happy here with my new home, would be like cheating with the ex if I went back

I will make it real clear and sum this thread up FUCK BOP... EG FTW ok.. This is like a hybrid board now. Best Members and BEST SECURITY, no brainer guys,..

Boltbreaker said:
I will make it real clear and sum this thread up FUCK BOP... EG FTW ok.. This is like a hybrid board now. Best Members and BEST SECURITY, no brainer guys,..
Boltbreaker
I like that! Hybrid Board.....

Boltbreaker said:
Boltbreaker Im EG all the way!!!!

hmm, I think I might of been a member on that board a while ago. I was then banned quickly all of a sudden. never knew why. man, it had been so long, I completely forgot about it.

jbryand101b said:
hmm, I think I might of been a member on that board a while ago. I was then banned quickly all of a sudden. never knew why. man, it had been so long, I completely forgot about it.
jbryand101b
lol same here. The first time I signed up i was banned rather quickly

GRIM said:
GRIM
I don't think you'd want to read some of the sexting that goes on through my pm's

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.