Looks like BOP and steroid paradise are back up

I will never log on there! fuck that. I only knew it was up cause I had it set as my home page. Need to change that to EG now.

And i highly doubt you can delete your account unless you have Admin privileges....

smoove said:
JM, is there any way to delete your entire account?
I ran in and deleted all my sent and received messages, avatar, signature. Is there anything else I can delete?
smoove THAT WHAT I NEED TO KNOW

JM750 said:
I will never log on there! fuck that. I only knew it was up cause I had it set as my home page. Need to change that to EG now.

And i highly doubt you can delete your account unless you have Admin privileges....
JM750
Well I logged in but the Feds think I'm in Singapore, wink wink

Just got this PM from another board by an Admin there.

Notice its back up yet when you click Pain's profile it shows he hasnt logged in since 08-15-2013 02:46 AM

Who brought the forum back online? Be fuckin careful LE is crawling all over that place.

I logged back in and deleted all my shit. And thats it.

still no word from pain???

It don't appear online to me. Oh well "pain" in my ass anyways. I'm at home

Tattz said:
I'll stay here. I'm a freak now. Things are getting serious.
Tattz
I wanna be a damn freak!! I was a vet on BOP!! I cant view shit on here lol.

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/brotherhoodofpain.com

I'm staying away. Loved the place at one time and it was home. I had been a member here but didn't know many people. Now all my bro's I know are here...EG is my new home. Fuck bop now!

krustus said:
when all this went down i was already a member at EG ,but BOP was home, and i thought pain was a pretty good dude. so i was thinking i would probably frequent both, but after GRIM's rants on security (on BOP and in general) and understanding some of what he was trying to explain... i feel much safer here.

there is no way to be completely safe in this game, but don't make it easy to get in trouble.

plus after learning to navigate EG, i love it!
krustusNot only that but the fucker is reading pm's, that enough for me no to go back

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.