Medical Weed

Well the bill past here it is now leagal we shall see what becomes of this also gay marriage is legal here. There was a lot of but pounding and weed smoking last night.

gator said:
Well the bill past here it is now leagal we shall see what becomes of this also gay marriage is legal here. There was a lot of but pounding and weed smoking last night.
gatorCould've just left it at weed smoking, my man!! 😱

gator said:
gatorSo you're saying you had a good night? :🙂

Shasta said:
Buck, thanks for the flip side. I used to smoke it sometimes in HS, but it was for recreation. Its been years since ive tried it, let alone have I ever tried it for a medical case.

Cross, thats pretty crazy bro. is ther any way you can give me more info on how he was able to get hooked up from the VA like that? I didnt think they recognized it as medication.
Shasta
yeah give me a few days to get a hold of him. and I will see what all info I can get for you.. But from what I understood from him iswhen he got out he had PTSD as a diagnosis and then when he went to the VA hosptial where he lives he asked them about it and they set him on the path to get it..

TSizemore said:
gator said:
gatorCould've just left it at weed smoking, my man!! 😱
ya I had to add that one you know you want to come here and marry your BF lol

Wabbitt said:
gator said:
gatorSo you're saying you had a good night? :🙂
im going to marry a sugar daddy we are going to get dresses made from hemp lol

My moms got real bad anxiety, so recently got a script from here doctor to smoke and really helps her anxiety. She also prefers it over taking all the pills as well.

That's great. When I smoke I think weird shit I sall say I second guess my actions like I just start thinking maybe something's I did earlier that day I could of done it a different way and I tend to mentally beat the shit out of myself I don't like having that frame of mind. But now if I could pick out what I want to smoke I could change that I have smoked stuff that motivated me and gave me tons of creative energy. I got lots of shit done around this house in the winter of 08 when I was laid off and high lol

I feel obnoxious actually, I tried it a few times this week. It helps me sleep big time and i feel way better in the am but for the hour or 2 before i sleep I just feel interesting. No bad frame of mind.

I was reading however that medical use takes away gun rights and also limits jobs so im leaning towards not doing it.

How can exercising one right take away another? What does one have to do with the other. What the hell is wrong with this country anymore?

gator said:
You sign away your rights it's a scam.
gator
Essentially.
Its the governments way of saying fuck you. Legitimately. Thats why I dont understand the point of state laws anymore. If you look at it from a political stand point, its all about money or religion. In California, New York, DC, Hawaii, New Hampshire and a couple other I missed, Its next to impossible to aquire a fire arm.
A law abiding citizen can request to by a fire arm but the state can prosecute me and the federal government will comply with the state and not issue me a fire arm, so state says fuck you and the government wont do anything about it.

But in those states, A law abiding citizen can get some marijuana because the state says its ok but the government decides it doesnt agree with that state law so it intervenes and sets up raids, and flags users, and strips them of constitutional rights. Incarceration still happens, and the state cant do anything about it.

Its hypocrisy quite frankly. Federal government always trumps the state government (when it wants to).
Where was the feds when the states took away the second amendment. Sad story 🙁

I dont think anyone gets red flagged or anything like that. Cause these are actual sealed doctors office documents and still have patient confidentially rights to them. So one would only be redflag I feel if the MAN was already after them and was being watched. I live in Ca and know a few attorneys that have em and they travel all over the U.S. for meetings and never had any issues (I dont mean traveling with grass tho). Plus, theres so many people that have em in Ca it's insane. Cops will just ask you if you have a script and if you dont, they still wont write you a ticket lol, sometimes even let you keep it lol!

thats why I say grow just enough for yourself. and dont tell no one. I mean I know of someone who smokes everyday takes a hit or two and pus it away. And they get tested every month and they dont do nothing crazy to pass it they just piss in a cup.. drink lots of water and never give first part of piss always mid stream.

CROSS80 said:
thats why I say grow just enough for yourself. and dont tell no one. I mean I know of someone who smokes everyday takes a hit or two and pus it away. And they get tested every month and they dont do nothing crazy to pass it they just piss in a cup.. drink lots of water and never give first part of piss always mid stream.
CROSS80that's why i say grow it for me...

So this Thursday it's legal here for recreational use for ages 21 and over. What I just heard on the news is a adult 21 and over can have 1oz on them and you can smoke it openly but could get a ticket like having a beer out in the open. I guess you don't want to be pulled over high or you can get a DUDI and I guess they take a blood test to test your nano levels I don't quite understand that yet. Well I don't smoke but Thursday I'm going to walk my ass into a dispensary and pick out some weed that gives me that energetic creative feeling and go from there I'm excited this will also bring 100's of millions in taxes which helps my line of work and also helps the school systems

Its legal where I live and drugs are way less of a problem here than they have ever been. The only negative thing is that all the grow houses have made the states electricity as a whole go up a few cents. All the tax money does go to public schools though and i think that's a little strange.

homegrown said:
Its legal where I live and drugs are way less of a problem here than they have ever been. The only negative thing is that all the grow houses have made the states electricity as a whole go up a few cents. All the tax money does go to public schools though and i think that's a little strange.
homegrowndo you live out of country. It was some what legal here for medical uses and getting your green card was easy but they passed a bill and Thursday weed is 100% legit no medical card or anything if your over 21 you can walk in and buy weed like a beer it's just crazy

gator said:
homegrown said:
homegrowndo you live out of country. It was some what legal here for medical uses and getting your green card was easy but they passed a bill and Thursday weed is 100% legit no medical card or anything if your over 21 you can walk in and buy weed like a beer it's just crazy
Ready for visitors? 😛

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.