Medical Weed

gator said:
homegrown said:
Its legal where I live and drugs are way less of a problem here than they have ever been. The only negative thing is that all the grow houses have made the states electricity as a whole go up a few cents. All the tax money does go to public schools though and i think that's a little strange.
homegrowndo you live out of country. It was some what legal here for medical uses and getting your green card was easy but they passed a bill and Thursday weed is 100% legit no medical card or anything if your over 21 you can walk in and buy weed like a beer it's just crazy
No I live in the States.. Denver..

synthetic piss is legit, have used it with success.
I've also used and passed a few using Hydrochlorothiazide, a common blood pressure diuretic. Most of the "test clean" drinks you see at smoke shops just have herbal diuretics anyway as the actual working ingredient, but I don't really trust them and would rather go prescription strength.
I have a parasomnia sleep disorder in which I can become extremely violent in my sleep. I can't share a bed with anyone, or they may get seriously hurt, and several years of trying different therapies and medications did little but get me hooked on benzodiazepines.
Found that weed works great. Doesn't cure my problem, but makes it so I can fall asleep, and greatly reduces the quantity and severity of nighttime episodes. Once they improved I felt better about myself and didn't need the antidepressants, and could get off the benzos.
Even if you don't care much for the high, I don't think you'll regret it for sleep purposes.

Synthetic piss is all I will use...tried the drink, one time it worked, next time it didn't... I can't play like that fake piss is a site bet as long as the temp is right

My friend drank himself to death from being in IRAQ and dealing with so much shit. If weed helps you, more the power to you bro, but most of my friends are still on it had mood changes from it. Some are lazy as shit, some brain dead, and some sleep all day.
I havent touch it for many years and won't touch anything unless it makes my muscle big and freaky. 8)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.