Melanotan injections

T-bar

Iron Killer
Jacked Immortal
EG Freak
Mutated
Fully Loaded
EG Cash
Anybody have experience with Melanotan injections? I think I remember reading that Krusty's wife does them. Any thoughts, suggestions, opinions from those with experience? Any idea on costs, how often and how much?

Like most things, I read scare stories and success stories. The scare stories all seem to come from medical websites.

Mt 2. Works great for me. There's a loading phase and then just maintenance. Careful it's very easy to get too dark. Plus libido increase is insane. Look it up. I did a article somewhere. But there's information every where on it

JuicedVenom said:
Mt 2. Works great for me. There's a loading phase and then just maintenance. Careful it's very easy to get too dark. Plus libido increase is insane. Look it up. I did a article somewhere. But there's information every where on it
JuicedVenom
That took you an entire 23 seconds to respond to my question. I would appreciate it if you could speed it up next time. I hate waiting. 🙂

I'm searching through a ton of info on it now. Do we have a sponsor who sells it here? If not, where would you suggest? I'm digging now for how to inject and how often to see if it's IM or a sub injection.

Subs inject are fine. I suggest doing at night before bed , since you might get slight nausea and uncontrollable erections.

Its very easy to tell when you get legit mt2.
Believe or not the best I ever got was from great white for only $16 each or something like that.

Wow I just checked and they are still that cheap! Well... close anyway. $19.99 for 10MG

That's way cheaper than any one else I've found.

Tried them and the order does not go through. The site still works and it will register and confirm your new account, but orders will not process. Any idea what's up with that?

Phone number doesn't work and my email kicked back. Looks like they are under. That really sucks. Everyone else is WAY more expensive.

Lol. Jshredz got the information you need. I've never had bunk mt2. Superior peptides is always good. 2 bottles and I'm good for the summer. But as J Said, I always pin at night. It gives me slight restless leg syndrome and a little nausea at first.

Have no idea if their down or not. I haven't order in awhile but my buddy ordered earlier this year.
I do know billing information had to match shipping address.
But like I said its been awhile.

You can try progen, madisonjamesresearch or irondragon just to name a few

Excellent. Thanks! Seeing the phone number is disconnected and the email kicks back, I'd say Great White has bigger issues than addresses not matching. I'll check the others. Thanks again!

i used it a lot this summer

used low dose protocol - start at 100 mcg daily and after 2 weeks i increased it to 200 and stayed there, after a month i dropped daily and did twice a week, after three months i did once a week
got dark as can be. no need to do crazy shit like 1 mcg shots, don't go looking for the sexual side effects it only brings nassau

always did it before bed

Good to know! I don't need the sexual sides. I'm good in that dept. Can't say I'm thrilled about pinning daily, but WTF. YOLO

used low dose protocol - start at 100 mcg daily and after 2 weeks i increased it to 200 and stayed there, after a month i dropped daily and did twice a week, after three months i did once a week

pretty much exactly how i use it.. once a week after i got pretty dark...

my wife uses half as much or less than i do...

your moles and freckles get dark very quick even without tanning and she hates that..says the smaller doses don't darken any freckles as much.... once you get tan it all blends in...and the tan last a long time... i still had slight tan lines at christmas from the summer before

as far as horror stories... i know at least 10 people personally that have used it...all of them loved it.... i have used it for 3-4 years now

T-bar said:
So how long does a vial last you?
T-barDepends on your dosing. Loading goes fastest, maintenance last a while.

Just think a 250mcg dose will yield 40 shots. Assuming you have a 10mg vial

krustus said:
pretty much exactly how i use it.. once a week after i got pretty dark...

my wife uses half as much or less than i do...

your moles and freckles get dark very quick even without tanning and she hates that..says the smaller doses don't darken any freckles as much.... once you get tan it all blends in...and the tan last a long time... i still had slight tan lines at christmas from the summer before

as far as horror stories... i know at least 10 people personally that have used it...all of them loved it.... i have used it for 3-4 years now
krustusMy freckles are much darker and the amount of them is double of my original amount.
As far as others, my buddy got some weird ass dark finger nails. Freaked him out so much, he won't touch it again. ( I'll believe it when I see it)

JuicedVenom said:
My freckles are much darker and the amount of them is double of my original amount.
As far as others, my buddy got some weird ass dark finger nails. Freaked him out so much, he won't touch it again. ( I'll believe it when I see it)
JuicedVenomFor me is my damn lips. They get super dark if i go too hard on the loading phase, so I now i just prefer a lower dose throughout

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.