Melanotan injections

Ok, scared the crap out of me. I do NOT want to look like some dark lipped, freckle faced, dirt colored finger nail monster. I'll start the load small. Getting ready to hit 200 lbs soon so what would you suggest I use day by day for the first month? I'll be using a 1cc insulin syringe.

Ok I must have done it correctly because I feel like puking. 🙁

Yeah you said that but I didn't believe you because I'm a stubborn ass, which never really pays off. Hopefully it won't last long. Got hit with an instant hot flush in the face follow by nausea. This combination should make for a killer workout! Not

Headed to the gym now.

T-bar said:
Yeah you said that but I didn't believe you because I'm a stubborn ass, which never really pays off. Hopefully it won't last long. Got hit with an instant hot flush in the face follow by nausea. This combination should make for a killer workout! Not

Headed to the gym now.
T-bar
best is to take 250 to 500mcg max of MT2. smaller dosages and for 7-10 days max, then 2x per week 250mcg as maintenance. get some sun and you will tan like mad. puking feeling lasts only 15-20mins max, but low dosing is key. it builds up in the body and you cant turn it back and dial it back so build up slowly, MT2 works great

So it's now been several hours since my first shot and the nausea has suddenly multiplied times 100. I had a light dinner, but puked it up. Something tells me that dosage was too much to start with.

Going to bed and feel like shit. Hoping to get to sleep before I puke again.

T-bar said:
So it's now been several hours since my first shot and the nausea has suddenly multiplied times 100. I had a light dinner, but puked it up. Something tells me that dosage was too much to start with.

Going to bed and feel like shit. Hoping to get to sleep before I puke again.
T-barYour 1st dose should be between 100mcg-250mcg MAX..
Hope you did your math correctly.
How much BA water did you use to reconstitute?
And next time just take it b4 bed.

I'm thinking I did not use enough BA water, although I swear I followed every Youtube video to the letter. I have meetings all morning so I'll check back in this afternoon. Still not feeling right this morning.

T-bar said:
I'm thinking I did not use enough BA water, although I swear I followed every Youtube video to the letter. I have meetings all morning so I'll check back in this afternoon. Still not feeling right this morning.
T-bar
best is to use 2ml of water for every 10mg of MT2. this way its easier to administer small 250mcg shots.

drakonrep said:
best is to use 2ml of water for every 10mg of MT2. this way its easier to administer small 250mcg shots.
drakonrepThats great advice right there with the 2ml of water.
This will yield 500mcg per 10iu on the slin pin.
So if you need 250mcg dose that will be the 5iu mark on the slin pin

jshredz said:
Thats great advice right there with the 2ml of water.
This will yield 500mcg per 10iu on the slin pin.
So if you need 250mcg dose that will be the 5iu mark on the slin pin
jshredzcorrect, 5 on slinpin is easy to measure and you get perfect daily dosage for first 7-10 days

Ok, I'm back. I gently added 1ml water to 10mg of MT2. Using a 0.31 x 8mm insulin syringe I injected 10 units of mixed MT2.

I used the measuring side that said 10 units. The other side says 3/10mL (see attached)

I still feel like shit so did I mess up?

Attachments

• IMG_1254.webp
    IMG_1254.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 12
T-bar said:
Ok, I'm back. I gently added 1ml water to 10mg of MT2. Using a 0.31 x 8mm insulin syringe I injected 10 units of mixed MT2.

I used the measuring side that said 10 units. The other side says 3/10mL (see attached)

Did I mess up?
T-barNo wonder you had nausea.
If what I'm understanding is correct you mixed 1ml of water (100iu water) with 10mg of MT2.
If you injected 10iu then you injected 1mg of MT2.
Boy your going to get dark quick!!

T-bar said:

Did I mess up?
T-bar
is this 1ml syringe? looks like 1/3ml.

its all very simple. 10mg you have. 1ml you put in. if you want 500mcg which is ok or on high side then you need 1/20th of the solution. and very soon you see how hard it is to get 1/20th of 1ml, so thats why i say put 2 or 3 ml in and then getting 1/20th or even 1/40th (what i like for myself) of solution which is 250mcg is much easier

yep more water makes it easier to get accurate dose... i like small doses too... use 2.5 ml of bac water for mine... 6 ticks gets me 250

online pep calculators are great...

http://www.basskilleronline.com/bodybuilding-peptide-calculator.shtml

It's not simple for me because I don't know where to start. The pins I got are confusing the shit out of me. Here's the markings on the package;

0.31 X 8mm
0.3 cc
U-100
30G5.16

I know that's supposed to mean something, but to me it's saying 5 different things and I don't know where to start.

The BA was added using a regular needle that I use for gear. So I know I injected 1mL of BA into a bottle marked 10mg MT2.

krustus said:
yep more water makes it easier to get accurate dose... i like small doses too... use 2.5 ml of bac water for mine... 6 ticks gets me 250

online pep calculators are great...

http://www.basskilleronline.com/bodybuilding-peptide-calculator.shtml
krustus

Don't take this the wrong way, but I know what you guys are doing. What I don't know is WTF I just did. Clearly I ordered the wrong pins. I just can't figure out how much I injected and what I need to inject in the future using these pins.

T-bar said:
It's not simple for me because I don't know where to start. The pins I got are confusing the shit out of me. Here's the markings on the package;

0.31 X 8mm
0.3 cc
U-100
30G5.16

I know that's supposed to mean something, but to me it's saying 5 different things and I don't know where to start.

The BA was added using a regular needle that I use for gear. So I know I injected 1mL of BA into a bottle marked 10mg MT2.
T-bar
you have pins, as i thought, which are 0.3cc meaning third of a ml

meaning the lines on it are in this case worthless. when people say take to 5 on a slinpin they mean on a 1 (one) ml slinpin.

get yourself 1ml slinpins, then its easy

this should not be hard for anybody, especially for people using juice where measuring in ml's is second nature. just think logically

drakonrep said:
you have pins, as i thought, which are 0.3cc meaning third of a ml

meaning the lines on it are in this case worthless. when people say take to 5 on a slinpin they mean on a 1 (one) ml slinpin.

get yourself 1ml slinpins, then its easy

this should not be hard for anybody, especially for people using juice where measuring in ml's is second nature. just think logically
drakonrep
When you're nauseous as hell it's all difficult, no matter how long you've been doing this. I promise. If it sounds like I'm being an ass, please keep in mind that I feel like shit.

Normally I think this would be pretty basic math, but right now I get half way through figuring out what to do to fix this and everything goes cloudy and stops making sense.

Ok bro your complicating yourself..
You said you put 1ml of water.

If you injected 10iu then you injected 1mg of MT2.

A slin pin is a slin pin, it doesn't matter of its a .3ml, .5ml or 1ml.

10iu on a slin pin is the same. The concentration is based on the amount of water.

So based on what you said 2.5iu on the slin pin will give you a 250mcg dose of MT2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.